Chapter 7.

After listening to the information disclosed by the brigade leader's wife Wu Yulan, Wu Fengjiao's face was a little ugly.
What is "cursed" and not "cursed"? Do these little daughters-in-law think that their Susu's life is not messy enough?
Don't think that she Wu Fengjiao didn't know that since Xiao Qiao and his wife passed away, the children in the village would follow Su Su and scold "Broom Stars" as long as Su Su went out these days.
Among them, the children of Wang, He, and Hu scolded the most fiercely.
Before Wu Fengjiao had been thinking about all the folks in the village, the children did not behave outrageously apart from cursing others. Even if Wu Fengjiao had the intention to teach these children a few words, but they would disappear immediately as long as they saw Wu Fengjiao's figure. Wu Fengjiao's legs and feet were not as neat as these half-and-half boys, and this delayed the lesson of them.
Unexpectedly, Er Niu and the others actually moved their hands today, smashing Su Su's head with a stone.
Thinking of the deep wound on Su Su's forehead, and remembering that such a deep wound would definitely leave scars after it healed, Wu Fengjiao was out of anger.
"Youcheng daughter-in-law, you happened to be here. My family Susu went to the village entrance to meet me this afternoon, but Erniu and Dawa and the children broke their heads and shed a lot of blood! If it wasn't for your uncle just passing by My family Susu is still lying in the wet yellow mud at the entrance of the village!" Wu Fengjiao was too angry, and he didn’t care about the folks and the folks, so he directly “cracked” and told Wang Erniu’s children. "Evil deeds", said it in an angry tone.
"Ah? No wonder my uncle, who couldn't say three sentences that day, said something at the dinner table today: The children of the Lin family are too pitiful. I thought he was saying that Su Su suddenly lost his parents. think……"
Zhou Yulan didn't finish her words, Zhou Mingying was already flushed with shame. Although Zhou Mingying is a village woman, she has always been very good and strong, and she doesn't want to be treated as an unreasonable person.
He wanted to find justice, but turned out to be his own son bullying the weak, how faceless you look at it!
"You have a daughter-in-law, Su Su just woke up for a while. I was about to wait for Su Su to get a little bit more energetic and take her to your house to find the captain to be fair." Wu Fengjiao said, turning around and turning Lin behind him. Susu pulled out.
Lin Susu's current image can only be described in the words miserable.
On Lin Susu's forehead, the gauze did not stick tightly after being lifted. Wu Fengjiao only gently lifted it off, and it was clear that the bone wound was exposed in front of the big guy's eyes.
The captain's wife Zhou Yulan took a sigh of relief. Such a deep wound, how much hatred is this?
Children in Dahuang Village fight mainly by punching and kicking. It is the first time that the use of stones as weapons to smash people to death has happened.
Su Xiaoqiao is beautiful, and Lin Ansheng is also handsome. Lin Susu is the child of this pair of handsome men and beautiful women, and looks more refined than his mother Su Xiaoqiao.
In addition, Lin Susu deliberately "sell miserable", slapped her small face and matched Wu Fengjiao's movements, two rows of tears rolled down, and Zhou Yulan's heart was sour.
Before his death, Su Xiaoqiao had a good relationship with Zhou Yulan. After Su Xiaoqiao passed away, in the entire Dahuang Village, the most sad people except Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu, the grandparents and grandchildren, would be weeks away from Yulan.
The traces of blood left by the sisters from the past, what Zhou Yulan said should be taken into account.
After making up his mind, Zhou Yulan couldn't help saying: "Oh~! The wound on Su Su's forehead doesn't look shallow! If the girl's family has scars, it will be difficult to talk about her husband's family in the future."
"That's not it! Susu, my family, has suffered a serious crime this time." Wu Fengjiao saw Zhou Yulan deliberately "partially", and hurriedly added a word.
All of a sudden, the faces of He Zhuzi's wife and Hu Dawa's wife were as if they had upset the color palette. They were purple, green, red and green.
The two of them are different from Zhou Mingying. Zhou Mingying came to Lin Susu's house to seek a truth. He Zhuzi's wife and Hu Dawa's old mother used the excuse to "seeking justice", but they actually went to the Lin family to blackmail some benefits and go back.
At this time, hearing Zhou Yulan's words, Hu Dawa and He Zhuzi's wife both stopped at the same time, and stood aside to shrink their bodies as much as possible, fearing that Zhou Yulan would look at them.
In the countryside, girls’ looks are still very important. A woman with a broken face is very low in popularity in the marriage market.
Zhou Yulan's remarks made it clear that Lin Susoda was fighting for injustice. The status of the captain's wife makes the women of the He and Hu family feel miserable.
In this era, the power of the captain is still great.
In the village, the captain holds several positions. Not only shoulder the responsibility of supervising production, but also grasp the ideological education of the villagers.
The captain can hold a meeting in the village to criticize some backward-minded elements, and he has the power to mediate conflicts and disputes among villagers.
If there are mischief in the village, the captain can also dispatch the village militia to take the villagers who are not subject to discipline to the small black house or the cowshed. If you don't eat or drink for three days, even the tough guy can only bow his head obediently under the captain's "iron fist" policy.
Like today, the three boys of Wang Erniu and the old Erhu smashed Lin Susu’s head to bloodshed. If the captain was willing to be partial, relying on the wound on Lin Susu’s head, The captain can directly use the power in his hand, deduct the centimeters of the three family members, and directly compensate Lin Susu.
Because of this, He Dazhu's wife and Hu Dawa's elder wife were immediately embarrassed when they saw the wound on Lin Susu's head.
Both He Dazhu and Hu Tieniu are rough men. If the captain must make them lose money and cents, it is estimated that even if the two of them don't beat their own "provoking" mother-in-law, they will definitely beat their own bear and child.
Anyway, Zhou Mingying has always been great, let her stand in the front first, and it won't be too late to show up if she can't stand her. After Hu Dawa his mother and He Zhuzi's wife looked at each other, they came up with this idea.
Zhou Mingying's temper was relatively straightforward. After seeing Lin Susu's wound, she shouted with anger: "Er Niu, you little bunny, did you smash Su Su's head?"
"Mom, yes, no, not me."
After Wang Erniu entered the yard of Lin Susu's house, he did not dare to move forward, and kept standing at the place closest to the door.
At this moment, seeing his old mother go crazy, Wang Erniu replied indiscriminately, turned around and ran away in fright.
Zhou Mingying originally had a trace of suspicion in her heart, but when she saw her son running away, the trace of suspicion in her heart had already flown away.
The bear kid in my own family knows it. Zhou Mingying knew Wang Erniu's habits. If it weren't for his guilty conscience, he would have jumped up to deny it. Where would he escape?