Chapter 176

"I also want to take you to see your grandmother in the school. But you don't have spiritual roots and can't enter our school. Even if I want to take you, you can't go." Hu Mei Niang's tone was a little heavy.

Lin Susu failed to detect the spiritual root, Hu Meiniang regretted that she shouldn't have said so much before.

The rules of the Xiaoyao School are that disciples cannot tell mortals about the school.

For Hu Mei-niang, it's not a big deal to miss the mouth, just use a "forgetting tactic" on Lin Susu to make Lin Susu forget the past.

But the mortal soul is too weak, and the monk's spells will cause a certain amount of damage to the mortal's brain. Even if Lin Susu's spirit is strong, he won't be a fool by chance, and there is no memory in his mind, which is not a good thing for Lin Susu.

Hu Meiniang couldn't bear Lin Susu's involvement because of her own fault, so she asked the elders of the martial arts whether to bring Lin Susu back to the martial arts. Hu Meiniang vaguely remembered that she had seen some hidden spiritual roots in a piece of jade slip in the library building, which could not be detected by measuring the spiritual ball.

Hu Mei-niang always feels that the person who can touch the longevity order is definitely not an ordinary person.

When reporting to the elder, Hu Meiniang specifically mentioned that Lin Susu is the granddaughter of Senior Sister Wu.

Hearing Hu Mei-niang said that Lin Susu had no spiritual roots, the elder scolded Hu Mei-niang.

Where does a mortal without spiritual roots need to be brought back to the martial arts? What if this mortal has something to do with Wu Yujiao, a genius disciple in the sect? Among the disciples of the school, who doesn't have a few mortal relatives? Lin Susu, who has no spiritual roots, is a waste to the Xiaoyao faction. Hu Mei-niang was worried about a waste, so it was better to go back to the martial arts and practice in retreat.

The elder's wording was very harsh, demanding that Hu Meiniang must erase Lin Susu's memory.

"Grandma Hu, then...are you going to kill me?" Lin Susu was a little frightened. It was indeed Hu Meiniang's eyes looking at Lin Susu that there was a deep guilt and regret, which shocked Lin Susu.

"No, no, Granny Hu is not a bad person, how could she kill? My cultivator pays attention to the word "cause and effect" and kills people indiscriminately. How can I become immortal?" At this point, Hu Meiniang stopped.

Yup! If it wasn't for the word "cause and effect", why would Hu Meiniang be so entangled?

After all, Hu Mei-niang was afraid that she would have an inner demon if she tried Lin Susu. The cultivator is worthy of the heaven and the earth, and he must be worthy of his own heart.

"That's good." Lin Susu breathed a sigh of relief.

"Let's do it! Since you have the destiny to touch the longevity order, the great elder did not say not to give this reward, I will leave it to you on my own terms. If you can figure out something from it in the future, it is also you The good fortune." Hu Meiniang finally made up her mind after several thoughts.

Lin Susu's matter, to put it bluntly, is that Hu Meiniang's own mouth is not strict enough, but Lin Susu has no relationship with Lin Susu. If Hu Meiniang waited for Lin Susu to finish the Linggen test before talking about the sect, there would be no such entanglement at this time.

But now, things have happened, and even if she regrets it again, Hu Mei-niang can't turn back the clock. Therefore, Hu Mei-niang can only compensate Lin Susu a little within her own authority.

Anyway, for that reward, Hu Mei-niang had been a disciple for so many years, only knowing that the sect's regulations were awarded to the person who touched the "Longevity Order", and did not say that this person must become a disciple of the Perks.

Lin Susu didn't understand Hu Meiniang's words, just smiled sweetly at Hu Meiniang.

Lin Susu didn't pay attention to those who were rewarded or not. Lin Susu just felt that since Hu Meiniang said she was going to reward her, she would never say she would kill her again in the next second, right? So far, Lin Zoubao Susu only wants to leave a small life in order to take care of the others.

Hu Meiniang took out a slap-sized bag from her sleeve and handed it to Lin Susu, saying, "Susu, this is the Universe Bag. There are a few bottles of elixirs and a few training manuals in it. You have to take care of it. It’s done. It’s great if you can live longer with these things."

"Grandma Hu, thank you!" Lin Susu thanked him sincerely.

Regardless of whether the pill and the training manual mentioned by Hu Meiniang were useful to Lin Susu, Lin Susu could still feel Hu Meiniang's kindness.

"Originally, this bag of heaven and earth needs to be imprinted with divine consciousness to bind. You are a mortal, without divine consciousness, just use your hard work to bind it! After binding, as long as you don’t say to give it away, you don’t have to be afraid. It will be lost, even if it is accidentally missing, as long as you think about it in your heart, it will come back on its own." Hu Meiniang took the initiative to let Lin Susu drop a drop of blood on the bag out of guilt for Lin Susu. Later, he told Lin Susu how to use it, and put the kit into Lin Susu's hands.

Lin Susu nodded, picked up the kit in his hand, and looked at it over and over again.

It turns out that this is the Universe Bag!

Lin Susu has read a lot of fairy-xia novels in his previous life. This Qiankun bag is really a treasure, it can hold a lot of things in it!

"Su Su, it's getting late. Tell Granny Hu, where is your home? Granny Hu will take you home." Hu Meiniang thought for a while and felt that she had already explained everything she should explain, and she couldn't help but urge.

"Mr. Hu, wait a moment." Lin Susu remembered the wooden sign still inlaid on the gate, ran over quickly, "pulled" the wooden sign from the gate, and carefully put it into the universe in his hand. In the bag.

"Susu, this longevity order..." Hu Meiniang originally wanted to tell Lin Susu that this longevity order is useless for Lin Susu to hold by a mortal, after another thought, maybe Lin Susu's next generation , May there be spiritual roots? With this token, Lin Susu's offspring wanted to join the Xiaoyao faction, and it was only a matter of one sentence.

Anyway, in the door rules of the Xiaoyao School, whoever finds the longevity order is the master of the longevity order. Lin Susu wanted to take away "her things", and Hu Meiniang couldn't stop it either.

"Grandma Hu, what are you talking about?" Lin Susu asked after taking the token back to Hu Meiniang's side without hearing what Hu Meiniang said.

"Oh, nothing. Let's go, mother-in-law will take you home." Hu Meiniang said with a smile.

"Okay. Mother-in-law, my family lives in Dahuang Village, the first one at the entrance of the village." Lin Susu smiled when he heard that he could go home.

Fortunately, fortunately, there is a soft bed tonight, I am coming back!

"Well, close your eyes, and your mother-in-law will take you out." Hu Mei Niang said.

"Good mother-in-law." Lin Susu closed his eyes obediently.

Hu Meiniang grabbed one of Lin Susu's arm and chanted a spell in her mouth.

Lin Susu only heard the "whoop" in his ear. As soon as he counted the word "six" in his heart, he heard Hu Meiniang yell: "Okay, you can open your eyes."

When Lin Susu opened his eyes, he found that he was already standing on the bluestone slab in his front yard.