Chapter 50

"Grandma, why are you hitting me?" Su Xiaoxia was suddenly slapped by Wu Fengjiao, tears almost streaming out of her anger.
"Why hit you? Can you take other people's things? Give it to your uncle and aunt? Your mother knows, you must be beaten to death." Wu Feng gasped with squeamishness.
"I know, you like Lin Susu but you don't like me." Su Xiaoxia was so angry that she threw the dress she was holding onto the ground and ran away in a hurry.
The old woman just can't see her! If her mother knew that she cared about her uncle's house so much, she wouldn't be able to beat her! Dead old woman, eccentric, eccentric, but want to tell such a bunch of lies, huh!
"This kid, ah~!" Wu Fengjiao sighed heavily while looking at Su Xiaoxia's back.
Yeah~! Seeing that the annoying person finally left, Lin Susu gave himself a thumbs up in his heart.
Lin Susu felt that the air he was breathing was much fresher when Su Xiaoxia was absent.
However, Lin Susu still needs to clean up the mess in the room.
Lin Susu bent down, picked up the clothes that Su Xiaoxia had thrown on the ground, put it on the chair, and walked towards the bed. Clothes that fall on the floor need to be washed and dried. Those on the bed, fold them directly, and put them back in the closet.
"Su Su, grandma is here to clean up, the jelly in the kitchen is ready, go eat the jelly!" Wu Fengjiao woke up, and quickly helped pack up the messy clothes on the bed.
Lin Susu didn't make a sound, and slowly folded the clothes on his hands.
"Susu~! Grandma knows that Xiaoxia is not right today, don't be angry, go eat jelly, let grandma come here, okay?" Wu Fengjiao saw Lin Susu's face, pouting. I couldn't help but consoling me.
"No." Lin Susu shook his head, stubbornly folding his clothes.
Looking at Su Xiaoqiao's clothes, Lin Susu held back tears. Her mother, if she hadn't died, how wonderful it would be!
In her previous life, every time Su Xiaoxia bullied her, Wu Fengjiao would tell Lin Susu to forget it.
At that time, Lin Susu lived in Su's house, and the miserable feeling under the fence made Lin Susu have no confidence to fight Su Xiaoxia. But now, what Lin Susu stepped on was her own house, and Su Xiaoxia did something wrong, and Lin Susu didn't want to forgive her.
Lin Susu knew that Wu Fengjiao was Su Xiaoxia's grandmother. Blood relationship is the most wonderful thing. It is constantly cut and can't be given up.
But Lin Susu still wanted to fight for it. She wanted her grandmother, and her eyes were filled with hearts, and she was the only one who was Lin Susu in the future.
"Susu, grandma knows that I have wronged you today." Wu Fengjiao stretched out her hand and touched Lin Susu's head lovingly, and said.
"It's okay, I just miss my mother." Lin Susu sniffed and forced the tears in his eyes back.
Mother is dead, even if she is sad, she cannot make her cry alive. Now she can only be strong and strong to live well.
"Oh~!" Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu squinted, and didn't dare to persuade anymore, just speeding up the action of clearing his hands.
"Grandma, I don't like Su Xiaoxia, and Su Xiaoxia doesn't like me either. From now on, grandma, please don't let her come to play with me." Lin Susu thought for a while and expressed his thoughts.
If it were not for Wu Fengjiao, Lin Susu would not want to deal with Su Xiaoxia today.
The results of it? Dealing with Su Xiaoxia once, in exchange for the mess of the whole house. Lin Susu felt that she and Su Xiaoxia were purely at odds, and it was best to never see each other.
"Su Su, you are cousins! Xiaoxia knows she was wrong, can't she?" Wu Fengjiao said cautiously.
"Grandma, Su Xiaoxia asks me for something every time she wants to play with me. If I don't give it to her, she will hit me. Grandma, I really don't want to play with Su Xiaoxia." Lin Susu put down a'heavy material'.
Lin Susu knew that Wu Fengjiao's self-esteem was very strong. If Wu Fengjiao knew that every time Su Xiaoxia used the banner of finding herself to play, she was actually asking herself for something, Wu Fengjiao would definitely not let Su Xiaoxia approach Lin Susu.
"Ah? Okay, I will tell Xiaoxia to tell her not to come to you in the future." Wu Fengjiao nodded heavily and said.
Wu Fengjiao's face was hot. Zhou Aiqin has shallow eyelids and is greedy for other people's things. The daughter she taught is also like this. It is really unfortunate for her family!
Forget it! Since the two children can't play together, it will only hurt each other's feelings.
"Grandma, you are so kind." A smile spread across Lin Susu's face.
Lin Susu laughed, not just because Wu Fengjiao agreed to her request. But Lin Susu "sees" that Su Xiaoxia is in bad luck.
When Su Xiaoxia ran out, Lin Susu subconsciously separated a trace of "white mist" from her mind and stuck to Su Xiaoxia. Lin Susu hadn't forgotten that her purpose for letting Su Xiaoxia into the house at the beginning was to find out what Su Xiaoxia came from. However, with the help of "White Fog", Lin Susu felt that it would be nice to eavesdrop.
After Su Xiaoxia ran out of Lin Susu's house, she did not go home and went to the entrance of the village.
At the entrance of Dahuang Village, there is a small hill, which is usually rarely visited by people.
Zhou Aiguo and Zhou Aiqin were on the hill, waiting for Su Xiaoxia.
"How is it? Did you ask about the Lin family's passbook?" Zhou Aiguo hurriedly asked when seeing Su Xiaoxia.
"Lin Susu refused to say, but I guess they must put their valuables in the closet." Su Xiaoxia said triumphantly.
"Xiaoxia, how did you guess?" Zhou Aiqin's eyes lit up, and she hurriedly cut in.
"Mom, aren't all our stuff in the suitcase? Lin Susu's house has no suitcases, only wardrobes." Su Xiaoxia said triumphantly in her judgment.
"This kid, nonsense!" Zhou Aiqin glanced at Zhou Aiguo and explained awkwardly.
Without explanation, Zhou Aiqin was really afraid that her brother thought she was hiding something good. Most of her private money has been subsidized by her famil you in her hands. Shouldn't he be angry with her eldest brother?
"I took advantage of Lin Susu's attention, and after entering the door, I went to look through their cabinet. Lin Susu saw it and immediately turned my face with me." Su Xiaoxia didn't notice Zhou Aiqin's face, she waved her hand and whispered. Just talked about the conflict between her and Lin Susu.
"What? You told Lin Susu to put her parents' clothes on for uncles and aunts?" Zhou Aiguo's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot before he finished listening.
"Yes, uncle, you don't know that Su Xiaoqiao and Lin Susu have a lot of clothes! They are all good materials." Su Xiaoxia said of Lin's wardrobe, her eyes full of envy.
With a "pop", Zhou Aiqin raised his hand and slapped Su Xiaoxia hard on the face.
"Mom~! Why are you hitting me?" Su Xiaoxia touched her hot face and wanted to cry.