You're mine.

R: promise me that whatever I will ask you will truthfully answer it.

She had tears in her eyes, all the questions in her mind were constantly hurting her. He looked down to her hand and promised honesty with her.

V: ask whatever you want to.

R: when you fell off the cliff, Ahana was in Delhi so she didn't save you. Did you lie to me?

V: yes.

She looked at him gobsmacked.

R: no no you're joking right. You can't do that. You love me. Did you planted her in my life?

V: yes.

His eyes were screaming pain and suffering. He did it all. Yes, he did.

R: so you mean that all these attacks were planned by you?

She asked in a whisper, not believing her own ears. This all seemed like a horrible nightmare for her, she never thought that with all this love, smile and laugh he brought to her face was the same person who would give her pain to this extent.

V: yes.

His eyes were red. He didn't cry but his heart was dying inside, he wanted to shout, yell, cry.

R: so you don't love me? All our moments in glass house was all lie? A trap?

R: forgot sake just say something

She yelled holding his collar. Her eyes were flaming, if those hurtful looks could kill then he would be dead by now. His eyes screamed hurt, anger, cornered, pain of deception.

She continuesly kept pushing him and shouting

R: why? Why did you play this damn game with me? Why?

V: you wanna know huh? Now answer my questions in yes or no.

He held her furiously.

V: did you love me while marrying me?

R: no.

She whispered looking down and he forcefully made her look at him.

V: did you enter my life for a mission?

R: yes I did bu-

V: did you marry me out of kabir love?

R: yes

She whispered and Vansh looked betrayed.

R: but

V: stop just stop I don't wanna hear you. I gave me chances to prove your love for me and all you did was betray me again and again.

R: just up. Just shut up.

She yelled and he was compelled to oblige her for a moment or he could be dead.

R: you're again doing what you always do. You are again stopping me from uttering the truth just like before. You're just blaming me when we both are at the fault, it was our stupid decision not to confront each other and directly reach to conclusions.

Yes I agree that I betrayed you but you didn't look at it from my point of view. You didn't see that if there was some helplessness or anything else.

You asked me if I married you out of love then how can you yourself forget that you FORCED me into it. How can you expect me to love you when this marriage was out of my willingness.

She did had a point. Vansh wanted to say something but ridhima cut him off.

R: you asked me if I entered your life for a mission. Yes I did, but after marrying you my priorities changed. I accepted myself as Mrs ridhima Vansh raisinghania, As soon as I realised that I fell for you, I broke my all ties with him. I wanted to come clean to you before starting our new life so I wrote a letter to you.