A carefree day (b)

Note: Another normal day in RiAnsh's life.

~♥~

" vansh " she whined, looking at his husband with a pout who was busy spending time with his second wife.

She wondered at times, is she really his wife? She already has two sautans!  His first wife is Angre whom he loves more than anyone.

And there he was spending time with his second wife, his laptop. She passed him an irritated look, sulkily looking at him.

V: yes ridhima

He replied back, still focused on his laptop.

R: tumhara pura attention hai na Mujhpe?

She asked, glaring at him with a fake smile.

V: Absolutely sweetheart!

He muttered yet again, busy with his laptop. Something striked her mind

R: Mai bas ek min mein aayi

She said while running to her closet. After a minute or two, she returned back with two dressed in her hands. A wide smile playing on her lips.

One was beautiful white dress reaching till her mid thighs, embroidered slightly at the end of puffed sleeves.

The other one was blush shaded pink dress which reached her ankle, it had a very classy feel. Off shouldered and emblished with white pearls at the hem.

R: Haa batao kaun si dresses pehnu, White or pink?

She asked excitedly, twirling a little, setting both the dresses upon her.

V: Yes! Exactly Ye wali

He said still working.

R: what!

She retorted back, looking at him confused. She noticed that he didn't even spared a glance at her.

R: Blue wali pehen lu?

She asked with a fake smile, trying to suppress her anger.

V: Obviously ridhima, you look stunning in blue... Blue.. Great.

He said and she muttered a few curses  under her breath, looking at him with a murderous look.

R: OK Yahi pehenti hu

She said gritting her teeth.

V: yes jaldi se pehen ke dikhao Mujhe, I can't wait to see you

R: Dekh rahi hu, baht attention De rahe ho tum mujhe

She mumbled to herself and kept the dresses aside, sitting on the chair beside him, she gazed at him with hatred.

R: Vansh apple orange ki shaadi hai, Kya gift du?

She asked, leaning against the table.

V: sabse pehle to congratulate kar Dena and gift whatever you want, your choice is so good. And credit card is in the drawer

He said and she gasped. Her face almost turned red in anger

R: vansh... See its raining, aawaz Aa rahi h na?

She asked, peeping towards the window. The scenery was mesmerizing, the sun kissed the plants, birds were flying around chirping their own song.

V: Mausam ka Koi andaza nahi, Kabhi bhi badal Jaata hai

He mumbled and she almost scratched his face. Twisting her lips, she clenched her fists.

R: Waise baarish band bhi ho gayi