| Pyaar nahi tumko♡|

Note : Ahana track. I feel this genuinely deserves in line comments

~♥~

Pain...

It overpowered her senses.

She was exhausted....

Exhausted from fighting for the ones who never respected her, fighting for the ones who never cared for her. She fought to save lives of those people who never deserved her.

Was she so cursed in the name of love?

Didn't she deserved anyone's love....

Standing there with her foot bleeding, throbbing head, numb heart, she looked at her love who was introducing his wife in front of the world.

" please welcome, my wife... Mrs Ahana Vansh raisinghania" it echoed in her ears, she felt a tug in her heart.

There was no sound heard but she knew, something broke into pieces. It was her heart that broke in millions of pieces. Those shattered pieces pricked her from inside.

Her eyes met with the one who was giving her immense pain, not physically right now, but mentally.
When their eyes met, she didn't feel the spark she used to, it turned into disgust.

A sly smirk playing on his lips as he looked at her broken state.

( Lo maan liya song from movie, raaz- reboot. This song is something mahn!!!)

Lo maan liya humne
Hai pyaar nahi tumko

Looking at her love who was enjoying her misery, she wondered, who was he?

Was he the same man she loved dearly?

Was he the same man with whom she knitted her dreams of future?

Was he the same man to whom she completely submitted herself?

But at that moment she understood, maybe, maybe he never loved her.

Never.....

Or maybe, his love was too weak to handle a storm in their life, the base was too weak to handle a misunderstanding in their relationship.

Or maybe, he never understood the meaning of 'holding on'.

Hum Yaad nahi tumko...
Tum Yaad nahi Humko...

V: who are you ma'am?

Her gaze shifted to her husband who shamelessly asked her this question. Her heart burned looking at the satisfaction in his eyes.

She walked near them with her baby steps, looking like a body without soul.

R: your fucking wife!

She whispered harshly, getting hold of his collar, looking at him with fire spitting from her eyes.

He looked back at her with emptiness in his eyes.

In the mean time, angre had cleared the media, it were just the family members how.

Aha: hey! Middle class gold digger, how dare you call my husband as yours huh?

She shouted and ridhima glared at her and it was enough to send shiver down her spines. Her bloodshot eyes were enough to scare her.

Ahana kept mum and looked everywhere but at her.

V: ma'am I think you are mistaken, my wife is ahana Vansh raisinghania.

He said with neutral look, ridhima gave him a pained smiled.

R: so easy for you to announce someone as your life partner right!