Kalank♡

Note: starts after their first meet on the beach house, no kabir in the story.

~♥~

V: she's mad, yet magical.

He whispered the last part with a soft smile forming on his lips.

V: everything about her was so different, so special. There was fire between us, but she seemed fire herself. She was the first one to look into my eyes and argue like that, it seemed so normal. As if there was no Vansh raisinghania, it was just vansh.

( Kalank title track. And __queen_of__Darkness dare if you comment something on adding lyrics. Tu skip kar Lena) 

Hawaon mein bahenge
Ghatao mein rahenge
Tu barkha Meri, Mai Tera badal piya

He said still lost in thoughts of her, big hazel doe shaped orbs, long jet black hair, cute little button nose and pink chubby cheeks. Innocence and fierceness was screaming her heart, ability to attract anyone.

And these orbs attracted our Vansh raisinghania. For the first time when he saw her, he thought for a moment, just a moment that he knows her from forever.

Meeting of bodies is common but when souls meet and communicate, that is rarest of all. And from that day itself he lost his soul to her, maybe to his true soulmate. Maybe she actually was his soulmate.

Jo tere na hue to
Kisi ke Na rahenge

And when he first saw her, his hands didn't shake, his heart didn't pounded, his knees didn't go weak, there was no anxiety and fear. There was calmness and peace instead, It was a feeling, as if he was finally home.

V: what are these feelings then! Why is it so different and fuzzy.

He spoke and angre eyed him smiling brightly. He knew what he didn't, vansh didn't knew what he started feeling but maybe angre understood.
Attraction or maybe love.

It wasn't love at first sight as he took full five minutes to argue with her and fell in love or maybe it was his soul recognizing his soulmate and there isn't accidental meeting between souls! There had to be something behind it.

Maybe their stars or maybe god himself conspired against them for them!

Ang: Her name is ridhima.

He said and Vansh smiled. He knows him too well, without even asking for her information he got it for Vansh.

V: Ridhima.

He whispered with a slight smile.

Deewani tu Meri, Mai Tera pagal piya.

R: he's arrogant yet charming.

She said with a small smile on her lips.

R: There was something different about him, as if something about him was attractive and captivating. we were arguing on such silly topic, I swear I wanted to laugh so bad there.
I didn't even realised that I messed up with vansh raisinghania.

She spoke and a small smile formed on her face. She was lost in his thoughts, his jet black hair, bearded face, broad chest and deep brown orbs which were like a mystry she urged to solve.

His whole aura screamed power but while arguing with her, they both seemed just normal Vansh and ridhima.

Sejal smiled seeing ridhima again back to normal, it seemed like she was coming out of her trauma. This Vansh raisinghania surely did some magic on her!