Beyhadh ♥

Note: Starts after Vansh not recognizing ridhima, since this topic was quite trendy right now so thought of writing it too. And in past I hadn't wrote on this track.

~♥~

Pain.

Deception.

Lies.

Traps.

Betrayal.

Aren't these part of every love story? OK maybe not! Yes, not every is a fairytale but this story of theirs is not less than any tragic story.

Aren't lovers supposed to trust each other? Like isn't trust the foundation of any relationship? People don't trust easily and when they say ' I trust you ' please don't make them regret it. It might be normal with you but to that person they have already lost the ability to trust any other person.

V: angre what about the deal from RiVa industry? Did you receive any response from them?

He asked, eyeing the crystal weight ball kept on his desk reflecting his face. Big dark circles, ragged beard, set hair yet messy for him.

Ang: yes boss. Actually I just had a conversation with their PA, they are ready for a meeting so I called them to VR mansion.

Vansh hummed and looked at the photo frame kept on his desk, unleashed layer of tears formed in his eyes.

V: did you found something about her?

He asked, his expression suddenly changing from blank to vulnerability.
Angre knew what his boss was going through yet he seemed helpless, she seemed to vanish in thin air.

Ang: no boss.

He answered back in a meek voice, ready for the explosion.

V: it's been 4 years dammit! Hell with you and your private investigation company when you can't even find my ridhima in so much time.

He roared and angre flinched. He bowed his head down, vansh seemed to change so much, this isn't the vansh raisinghania world knows.

He's a mad and damaged lover who still repents  every night mourning over his deeds. He's a body without soul because she was his soul! And now when she's gone, she took his soul away from him.

Solace and peace, these two words are like swept away from his dictionary. Well how could he find solace when the woman in his arms had become his peace?

How could he sleep when he couldn't find his lady in his arms? It was her.
It was always her warmth that calmed his demons down. It was her who would caress his hair until he's asleep, it was her who would never forget to kiss his forehead and adjust herself on his chest wrapping her tiny arms around his torso.

How the fuck could he sleep when she is not in his arm

It is said that we realize someone's worth only when that person leaves us. And he did. He realised what she had become to him in a short spam of time, her love was like a drug to him which he had been addicted off.

And after losing her he understood what he is without her. He is nothing without her. And knowing that he broke the woman he loved with his own hands, kills him every night. He cries clutching her dupatta until sleep takes over his senses.

Ang: sorry boss.

V: keep your damn sorry with yourself and find my ridhima!

With that he walked away leaving angre in tears. Vansh was walking down the hallway, when he saw his beloved sister sitting and reading a book there.