|| Chaahat||

Note: my take after ragini kidnapping fiasco. The song used is chaahat from movie blood money. In line comments please....

~♥~

" Please aaj mujhe chod kar mat jaana Ridhima" Vansh whimpered in her arms, hiding his face in her duppata, trying to find the same motherly comfort in her.

Ridhima looked at him with painful look and a lonesome drop of tear escaped from her eyes and fell upon his cheeks.

He frowned, feeling her tears. He looked up and saw her looking at him with uttermost love and affection. He sighed, never in his life had someone gazed at him the way she did.

Raising his arms, he wiped away her tears softly making her smile slightly. She leaned down and kissed his forehead, the soft touch of her lips kept lingering on his skin and he breathed out softly.

Ridhima: mai tumhe chod kar kahi nahi jaungi

She whispered, running her hands through his hair and he looked at her with admiration.

He sighed and closed his eyes.

Ridhima: Kabhi nahi....

She murmured making him smile unconsciously. Snuggling into her lap, his lips touched the navel, making her shudder. A sharp intake of breath was heard by him.

Mai to bass teri chahat mein
Chahu rehna sada
Mai to bass teri kurbat mein
Chahu rehna sada

His beard pricked her soft skin as he locked his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to himself. She almost stumbled but held back of his neck to steady herself.

Living in her embrace was all he wanted right now, to duct his every pain, to heal his every scar.

A soft sigh escaped from Ridhima's lips as she closed her eyes in exhaustion, keeping her hands on his forehead. She leaned on the headboard and tried giving rest to her body.

The day had already been emotionally exhausting for her and all she wanted was to grab some sleep

Vansh peeped up from her lap and looked at her serene face which looked pale and tired now. Her even breathing clearly indicated that she was asleep already. His gaze travelled down to her hands which was wrapped around his neck.

Picking her hands softly, he interlocked their fingers together but frowned when he felt something rough on her palms.

His eyes turned red as he stared at the scratch on her delicate small palms.

It was due to him.

The mere thought strangled him from inside, a lump formed in his throat as he kept staring at her wound. Holding her hands softly, he guided it to his heart and kept staring at her face.

Vansh: mere dil per sirf tumhara hak hai ridhima

He whispered, looking at her with a tint of obsession clear in his eyes.

Saaya bhi tera mai....Hone naa du juda
Maine, tay kar liya

Vansh: tumhara saaya bhi mujhe chor nahi sakta, kabhi nahi....

He whispered, kissing her palms softly and looked at her with bloodshot eyes.

He got up from her lap slowly, his eyes never leaving her. Picking her softly in his arms he laid her down on the bed comfortably.

Laying down beside her, he kept gazing at her sleeping figure with uttermost admiration and love.

Tere ishq pe, tere waqt pe,
bass hak hai ek mera....