KUCH BHI KASAM SE KARJAWAN.

Ridhima standing in front the same cliff from where Vansh fell.

R: "Kehte Hai ishq mein jaan gavana dastoor h, ishq mein hue jo kurban ashhoor h. Kabir se ishq Karne kimat mai Pehle hi chuka chuki Hu, Tumse ishq Karke. Par tumhari ishq ki kimat Baki h. Maine tumhare sare gunhegaro ko Saza dilwa di Vansh, Par ek Baki h. Jiske dhoke ki vajah se Tum yaha se muskurate hue gire the.

Jiski wajah se tumhe Phir se ishq se nafrat Ho gayi. Jiski wajah se tumhe Phir se is 'Bharose' shabd se nafrat Ho gayi. Jo sach mein tumhari maut ka zimmedar h.

Ishq sukoon bhi h Aur junoon bhi, aur Tum mere Dono the. Tumhare Bina Meri zindagi mein koi sukoon nhi h Vansh. Mera maksad pura Ho gaya, tumhe nirdosh sabit Karne ka.
Justice will be served now.

Par Ab waqt aa gaya h hamare 8th vachan ko pura Karne ka."

She held the golden gun in her hands pointing it on her forehead and remembered his last words.
TERE ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAN.

R: KUCH BHI KASAM SE KARJAWAN.

"RIDHIMA!"

There a loud voice came in her ears

Earlier :

Dadi: Ridhima do you agree to this wedding?

R: no

And she walked away from them.

Dadi: see anupriya I said you that she would never agree to this wedding, she loved Vansh and she still does. How can you even think of this?

Anupriya : sorry MA, I thought that this could be righ-

Ishani cut her off

Ishani : Mom I agree that I never liked this cheapo but she was Vansh bhai wife and I am happy that she refused to this wedding. First kabir entering the house, then taking over a part of Vansh bhai business and now he even wants his wife. Wow just wow.

EVERYONE PLEASE COME HERE

They heard angrey's voice and came in the hall and was shocked.

There was Vansh standing all fit and fine with his full attitude killing look.

D: Vansh beta

She ran into his arms and hugged him tightly crying.

I: bhai!

They all hugged her one by one except anupriya, kabir and ridhima. Both were hell shocked, how can he be alive?

I: angrey where did you find him?

Ang: He was admitted in the hospital and was in coma, he woke up few days back but doesn't remembers most of his momery. He just remembers his name and family members.

They all looked at him shocked and kabir and anupriya sighed in relief.

Vansh: I am fine you all don't need to worry.

Ridhima : I think he needs rest, I will take him to the room.

They all nodded and she took him to the room.

Vansh : so how was my Mr depressing acting?

Ridhima : next time call my husband with this name and you will be walking the steps to hell instead of my room. Now you have to do the work I gave you the money for, you have to make the culprits confess their crimes so that I could prove my Vansh innocent.

I was with ragini when she was shot, and even sia was attacked at the same time. She died in front of me and kabir shot her.

You told me that you're a hacker and con artist right? So use your skills, install cameras, play with them vihaan.