|°Uska hi banana°|

Note : not according to storyline. Song used is 'uska hi banana' from movie 1920 evil return. In line comments please.....

~♥~

" Stop it vihaan " she squealed, laughing her heart out.

He grinned slightly and continued to tickle her, she threw her hands and legs upon him but instead of backing away, he laughed slightly.

R: OK OK! Stop

She yelled, trying to catch her breath. Vihaan fell down on the mattress, beside her. A chuckle broke out from both their lips as they gazed at each other and burst out laughing.

R: hum dono ki satak gayi hai

She said between her laughter, keeping her hands on her eyes. Vihaan nodded and laughed harder for no reason.

( happens with you?! With me, all the time! When I start laughing at any non sense, I just keep laughing. I can't control it man!)

He crawled closer to her, cocooning her in his big arms. Ridhima kept laughing and hid her face in his chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Vi: Acha Acha! Listen...  My brother is coming back to India tomorrow

He said and she stopped laughing, still breathing heavily.

R: your twin brother?

She asked, peeping up from his chest and he nodded with a smile, caressing her hair softly.

Vi: my only family.... but now I have you also

He whispered with a small smile and she caressed his cheeks with tip of her thumb and he kissed her palms softly.

The touch of his soft lips lingered around her palms and she smiled slightly, hiding herself in his embrace.

R: Waise uska naam kya hai?

She asked and he smiled softly.

" Vansh raisinghania"

" yes angre, make sure everything is perfect there. Vansh raisinghania means perfection and I won't be able to call much or vihaan will kill me this time" he said with a low chuckle.

Ang: boss Mai sambhal lunga

He said and Vansh rolled his eyes.

V: Ache se sambhalna, last time ki tarah mujhe loss nahi chahiye.

He said seriously and angre ducked his head down to hide his embarrassment.

Ang: yes boss.

He mumbled and vansh cut the call with a slight smile, looking outside from his car window.

Since the windows were black, outside people couldn't see who was inside but he could very well see what's going on outside.

V: welcome back to India

He whispered to himself with a small smile playing on his lips. He looked around at the streets and saw people walking around at a fast pace.

Vendors trying to attract customers with weird cries and the hustle bustle of the Mumbai.

Suddenly the car came to an halt and he stumbled ahead, almost banging his head on the front seat. He cursed under his breath and was about to shout on the driver but another shout cut him off.

" hey mister! Aankhein hai Ya button, ek cute sa puppy tumhari gaari ke neeche aa Jata! "

A sweet voice shouted and he felt his heart flutter, a feeling of escasty sorrounded him. He breathed out slowly.