Raabta ♥♥

Note: kripya ise real life se dur rakhe. Dhanyawad......

~♥~

" Helluuuuuuu" He called out her name and she hummed in a low voice, feeling thousands of emotions at once.

Rra: Yaar bass kar! Aankhein suj gayi hai ab teri roo roo kar.

He said looking at her, trying to control his own tears which were threatening to fall. She sniffled and wiped her face with back of her hands, biting back her sobs.

His heart tugged seeing her almost pink face due to crying. He pulled her into a hug and she wrapped her tiny arms around his torso.

He always wondered.... How beautifully she fitted in his arms, just like lost pieces of puzzles.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, landing upon his bare chest. She hid herself in his embrace trying to duct every pain. He held her tightly trying to shield her from every pain.

Rra: it had to over one day right?

He asked softly, caressing her hair. She nodded wrapped her arms tighter around him.

Rra: then why are you crying so much panda? Every show has to get over at some point.

He whispered and She looked from her tear stricken baby face, her little nose that had turned red now.

Hel: I don't want us over

She mumbled and he was taken aback for a moment, a chuckle broke out from his lips and she frowned cutely.

Rra: and who said it will get over? Buddhu!

He said tapping her head and smiled a little, she looked up at him with her innocent honeycomb orbs.

Rra: you are my cutest friend, why will our friendship be over

He said and she shook her head trying to explain in her broken voice.

He: it's not like that, it's just I will miss this fun. The way we all had bonded, our jokes, our laughter, my worst sense of humor, all the fun we have on set. I am just habituated

She mumbled and hid herself in his embrace. A soft sigh escaped from her lips as she felt his warmness and protectiveness all around her.

Teri baahon mein
Mujhe milta sukoon.....
Jannat jaisi ek raahat Hai♡

He sighed, he didn't knew what to say when he himself was feeling this way. His hold around her tightened as she shifted from her spot, she looked up from his chest and looked in his eyes.

He kept staring at her, in her eyes particularly. Their hearts thudded, breaths mingled, souls collided.

At that moment.... Time requested the fate to capture this moment forever.

Let the song of immortality be played for them.

His eyes glistened, how do he tell her that he is habituated of her
' Morningggggggggs'. He cannot start his day without listening her.

How should he tell her that he is habituated of her worst pj's now, how he likes pulling her leg.

How do he convey that he is habituated of listening 'pagal insaan' and 'burj Khalifa' from her.

How do he convey that he enjoys lifting her up anywhere, after all she's light as feather and perfectly fits in his arms.

He is habituated of her seeing walking like a duck with those cute 'toi toi' moments.