Feelings.

Note : A small drabble on how ridhima must be feeling during this phase of pregnancy.

~♥~

She was sitting inside the washroom, leaning against the door sobbing and talking to herself. Call it her mood swings, hormonal imbalance or letting her frustration out.

Every time there is a limit for something and when that boundary line breaks you lose your cool. She tried every damn possible way to make Vansh forget his dreadful past and love his coming to the world baby.

Today when he literally destroyed her whole surprise, she lost it. She lost her cool and patience she needed to keep.
His gestures hurted her, she understands why is he behaving this way but still there is a part of her selfish heart craving for that family love and affection.

R: Mai Aisa Kya Karu ki tum Apne bache to Apna Lo. Nahi sehen kar paa rahi hoo mai, Nahi hoo Mai itni storing ki tumhe aise sambhal Pau.
Na Tum mujhse koi dard share Karna chahte Ho, to kaise heal Karu tumhe?

Mai janti hoo ki tum Apne past ki wajah se darr rahe Ho Par kab tak tum usse Dur bhagoge? Mai Nhi janti thi ki tumhe hamare baby se Apna past Yaad Aata h. Maanti hoo ki jo kuch bhi tumhare sath Hua, wo galat tha. Ye koi bhi deserve nhi karta but Vansh tum Kab tak Isse door bhagoge?

She kept sobbing until her eyes started hurting. She can understand his pain and trauma he went thought, entering adult phase with so much of torture is dreadful. He was kept away from love and care which he deserved.

She agrees that no person can overcome trauma overnight, they need time and assurance for that. She knew Vansh would not want her to witness his miserable side but he needs to understand too that she would never judge him but instead will help him overcome his trauma.

She never wanted him to suffer because of her but right now this is the only thing she felt. As if she is hurting him. All she needs right now is some mental support because she isn't able to cope with it alone.

She feels as if she lost the battle but there is always a time when you feel everything is over and whatever strength was inside you has finished but that is when your heart gives you more power to overcome every obstacle.

Today when she let all her frustration out, she felt good. She felt as if it was a new start for her with another positive vibe and a hope to make everything alright.

She won't give up easily on them but will try more harder. She is strong. Stronger than anyone can think of.
When a mother is determined, it's greater than any of the promises she can cross any limit to just protect her child.

It's a promise to herself that she gonna protect their baby no matter what and will make Vansh overcome his trauma.

It were her feelings.

But unknown to her, Vansh heard everything. Everything she said and a lonesome tear rolled down his cheeks.

~♥~

Hello people. OK so as I promised I updated. Yes it's a chotu sa part but still . But honestly after seeing today's episode my heart broke. Seeing her efforts and his pain, those tears in her eyes when he was destroying her surprise.

And despite being pregnant she's controlling her mood swings and trying to be patient with him. It's really difficult to control your emotions but hats off to her.

And Vansh is justified here, he is suffering from post traumatic disorder. He gets panic attacks just by glimpse of his childhood and he is really scared about becoming a father.

OK and thank you so much for your exam wishes but I need them even more because this upcoming week gonna be dreadful. Every damn subject is pain in ass.

Oh and today we have dpiff results, I pray and hope that our show wins something. I have some hope for best television series, I just wish it happens. *fingers crossed *

OK so take care and stay safe.