Ishq Mein Marjawan

R: you can't leave me Vansh. You can't leave me alone! You promised me!

She murmured to herself assuring her heart that it's heartbeat is still alive, breathing for her!

R: VANSH!

She shouted unable to control her emotions and feelings. How could he leave her like this? Didn't he promised an eternity with her? Didn't he promised to always stay by her side then why is she all alone right now?

K: Uff stop it ridhima. Never take his name again, I am warning you! He is already dead. You are a widow and this sindoor, Mangalsutra these all things doesn't suits you. Wait let me help you out.

She eyed him in horror, she couldn't believe that he could be dead! He cannot! He promised so!

Kabir moved forward whereas ridhima was struggling with her tied hands. He took her delicate wrist in his hands and snatched the Mangalsutra out.

R: NO!! Please no! 

She cried but he didn't pay any heed to it. She looked at the broken black beads spread across the ground, it was like not only that but their relationship was broken as well.

She cried as she remembered the past, how their plan backfired due to those snakes which Vansh calls as family.

V: tumhe kya lagta h kabir, vansh raisinghania apne dushmano ko aise peeth dikha kar bhaag Jaayega! Naah, ye Sab kuch hamara plan tha tumhe pakarne keliye.

Kabir struggled to get out of his hold but it only went tighter. Vansh's eyes were red with fury, anger that was held because he dared to harm their child. Their symbol of love.

He suddenly started laughing which confused Vansh.

K: oh come on Vansh! Do you really think I am a fool to not keep a backup plan? Of course not idiot!

Just then there came two booming voices which sent shivers down their spine. It was dadi and Sia! Ridhima and Vansh both were too shocked to react.

Vansh angrily left kabir there and only to witness dadi and Sia in a bomb jacket.

Sia: bhai

She cried and few tears fell from his eyes too! He could never see his little sister in pain, she was always the dearest one to him. His only sibling who loved him wholeheartedly!

V: Sia! Sia calm down, nothing will happen to you.

He tried to assure her and dadi was silently crying. Vansh angrily ordered angre to bring kabir in front of him, kabir came with angre, laughing his ass off.

Vansh angrily punched kabir in his guts yet he didn't stopped laughing.
Ridhima tried to calm Vansh down and took the responsibility to herself.

R: kabir please don't do this. We will give you whatever you want! Please just leave them. Your enmity is with us, not with them!

Kabir looked at her with pure obsession in his eyes.

K: anything? Will you give me whatever I ask for?

Ridhima nodded quickly, all that was going on in her mind was just save her family. Sia and dadi. 

K: You.  I want you ridhima!

His this answer shocked everyone there, vansh was about to punch him but ridhima held him back. With a quick exchange of glances she started.

R: why did you do this kabir? You could have told me directly, I would have happily came to you. After all you're my first love.

She continued and in the mean time Vansh came near Sia and dadi. Taking her chance ridhima took out remote from his pocket and threw it to Vansh.
He diffused the bomb and they took a breath of relief.