Chor ke na jaa ♡⋆

Note : firstly hear the song above or you won't get the emotions of this os. It is based after first shootout.

~♥~

Janam janam janam
Sath chalna yu hi
Kasam tumhe kasam
Aake Milna Yahi

The music murmured his feelings while they kept swaying on the song. His strong arms around her tiny waist, her hands on his broad shoulders. She was breathing heavily, he pulled her more closer to himself making her gasp.

He could see fear in her eyes, his grip tightened. His heart pained seeing fear in her eye, couldn't she see the care and love he carried for her? Was it so hard to read? Did she thought that he would actually hurt her?

He forever wants her to walk by his side, never leaving him ever.

Ek jaan h bhale
Do badan ho juda
Meri hoke hamesha hi Rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

They are two hearts but beating as one. He just want her to be his forever, do not leave him ever. His one hand was in her long silky hair and the other one gripping her waist.

Her one hand behind his neck and the other one gripping his arms tightly. His faint breathing falling upon her eyes while she looked down. Their skin made contact with each other making their hearts wilder than ever.

Their closeness there held an unmatchable passion, her pure innocence captivated his raw intensity. The beast in him wanted to unleash before her.

The purity and innocence in her eyes spoke louder than words, she was scared to death yet was not ready to say name of that traitor. On whose saying she entered his life.

He felt a pang of jealousy in his heart, she was so loyal for him. She knew he might even kill her but she did not utter his name, who sent her here. He wanted it all to himself, he wanted her honesty, her purity, her innocence and selfless love.

He wanted it all. He wanted her

He twirled her around on the staircase, in such a way that if he leaves her then she would fall off. She gulped and looked at him with fear.

She looked down the corner where she could see a rifle pointed towards them, at Vansh to be exact.

" VANSH!"

She shouted while he stood there rooted on his spot. His lady love was in his arms, blood oozing out from her delicate shoulders. Her breathing faint, She was fighting to stay awake.

" Vansh " she whispered this time. Maybe, Seeing him for the last time. she closed her eyes and slipped into the world of darkness.

( chor ke na jaa song from web series twisted 2. Haha I know, I am obsessed with their songs. So tell me something new. And I have given the link above, I hope you heard it)

Mai tha Kaha Tera yu
Jaise ab hu tera
Jo hu Sab, Hu tera
Mai tha Kaha Tera yu.

He was never like this with anyone else, it was just her. He is her's and that mere thought is scary, you never know the limit he could go for her.

When she closed her eyes, his attention snapped at her and the situation.

" RIDHIMA!" the whole mansion shrilled at his voice. The mastermind in him died, the husband in him awoke. The fear in him was terrifying.

Lifting her cotton like body in his arms, he walked downstairs. Carefully, not to hurt her.

Chor ke na jaa
Chor ke na jaa