Angel of a devil

Note: it's based on vihaan track.

~♥~

Vi: you don't even know, the limits I could Cross to make you mine dollar biwi.

He whispered with pure madness and obsession in his eyes. Never in his dreams he would have thought that he would fall for her like this, it wasn't pure and passionate love but pure and passionate obsession.

There was madness and possessiveness in his love which is terrifying.

He placed unconscious ridhima on the bed and looked at her lovingly.

Vi: you don't deserve this shit life between those snakes! You deserve a pure fairytale but I am sorry my love, there is no Prince Charming in this story. I am a monster but never for you.

He said, caressing her hair. He went extremes to have her, for her, to stay with her! It was all, for her.

Vi: you look so beautiful while sleeping. Your every stress is away when you sleep and I promise you to take all your stress away. Uff you need to stop being so cute, I can watch you sleeping whole day.

He said as her even breathing fell on his hands giving a tickling feelings. She was looking like an angel who just ascended down the earth only for him. To make his life worth living.

Vi: The selfless love you have for everyone is all I ever craved for. I wanted it all to myself and I promise I will never let you go.

He whispered and kissed her cheeks.

Vi: but right now, I need to leave you alone. I need complete few works which is very important

He kissed her forehead and came out of a house which was built very secretly. From outside it was an under construction building but from inside it was very beautiful house designed by vihaan.

He came inside an abandoned house where six people were tied and were struggling to get out of the hold. Vihaan looked at them with a smirk.

Vi: oh hi kabir, nice seeing you here.
Oho anupriya, how can I separate mother- son duo huh ? Hmm ishani! I hope you're enjoying the time here. Chanchal chachi, did you find any gold here for your lomri jaisi shakal and your son. Aryan did you flirt with any of mine bodyguards?

And my dear dushman! VANSH RAISINGHANIA! How are you? Ex husband of my dollar biwi.

V: just open me up and see what things I am gonna do to you!

He roared and vihaan laughed sarcastically.

Vi: oh come on Vansh. Grow up. The one who jumped off a cliff just because he thought that his wife betrayed him without even listening to her and believing his enemy but not his wife!

V: vihaan it's matter between me and my wife! You don't have any rights to speak between us.

Vi: when the matter is connected to my sweetheart it's automatically connected to me.

V: she. Is. Not. Your. Sweetheart.

He said gritting his teeth earning a chuckle from vihaan.

Vi: she is and believe me I am gonna cherish and love her my whole life because I know her worth unlike you two.

He said gesturing towards kabir and Vansh where they both just closed their eyes in pain. They both knew that she's a gem who loves everyone selflessly and is an angel played by devils.

Vi: now I will give them pain who gave pain to my sweetheart.

He walked over to anupriya who was shooting staggers at him and was constantly struggling to open the ropes.