|| Drunk vansh||

Note: Ever wondered, what if our Vansh was drunk instead of ridhima on ishani's wedding.
In line comments please....

~♥~

" Kaha gayab ho gaya ye insaan" ridhima mumbled to herself and looked around for her grumpy husband who seemed no where to be found.

She sighed and leaned against the wall with a bowl of meethi bhaat in her hands.

Ridhima: Kitne gusse mein bhi tha

She muttered and closed her eyes in exhaustion. The wedding rituals along with handling tantrums of ishani wasn't easy at all.

The little stunt she tried to pull by eloping from her own wedding in the form of teddy was stressful and cherry on the cake were those threats that she has been getting from past few days as if someone knows the motive of her coming into this mansion.

A sudden voice startled her, her eyes snapped open and she looked around analyzing her sorrouding.

With a frown, she peeked behind the wall. Her heart thudded as another voice made it's way to her ears.

She flinched and closed her eyes in reflex.

Ridhima: yaha bhoot hua to.... Waise bhi VR mansion bhoot bangle se kam thore hi hai

She mumbled to herself with a fearful look on her face. Smacking her forehead for thinking such thoughts, she peeped behind the wall.

A gasp escaped from her lips as she gazed at the scene in front of her.
Vansh was sitting on the floor with his back leaning against the wall and looking at the window with a frown.

Ridhima : Vansh?

She called out his name with a confused look who didn't payed any heed to her.

Ridhima: vansh!?

This time Vansh turned around and gazed at her with narrowed eyes and a frown on his face along with that adorable pout of his.

Ridhima: tum yaha Par kya kar rahe ho Vansh?

She asked, taking her steps forward until it stopped in front of her husband who smiled adorably at her.

Ridhima felt weird seeing him smiling instead of smirking which was so unlikely him.

Vansh: Ridhimaaaaaaaaa

He shouted happily, making her startled. Her eyes snapped open and widened as he got up hugged her tightly.

She breathed out slowly, trying to control her rapid heart beats and Vansh snuggled closer to her, holding her waist tightly.

Ridhima: Vansh...

She whispered, lowly. She tried breaking the hug but his grip only tightened around her.

Vansh: hmm.... Kitna sukoon hai yaha, mujhe yahi rehna hai

He mumbled and almost fell upon her when ridhima, on time, kept the bowl of meethi bhaat on near by stand and held her burj Khalifa husband who was gazing at her lovingly.

Ridhima : vansh kaisi baatein kar rahe ho!

She murmured, trying to fight back the blush that creeped on her cheeks. Vansh tapped on his chin and made a thinking face.

Vansh: to kaisi baatein Karu!? Biwi ho tum meri, paros ki thore hi na ki aisi baatein bhi naa bolu

He said, sulkily which made her wonder for a moment, 'Did he hit his head somewhere?'

She came a little forward and touched his forehead.

Ridhima: tumhari tabyat to thik hai na?

She muttered and he smiled slightly. He opened his mouth to say something when a foul smell caught ridhima off guard.