|• Desires•|

Note: It's from initial track when Ridhima entered VR mansion.

~♥~

The fact that Vansh and Ridhima were attracted to one another wasn't hidden from anyone. Their intense staring game, the angst, everything screamed their desires.

One fine day, Vansh was passing by Ridhima's room when he stopped dead in his tracks with the sight in front of him. She was dancing around and enjoying the rain.

" Stupid jungli, sardi ho gayi na tab samajh aayega ise” He mumbled to himself and walked inside the room, calling out her name.

" Ridhima ! " She turned around and frowned, seeing Vansh standing at the door with a stern look on his face.

Ridhima groaned, muttering curses under her breath. Now, for sure, he will scold her for being irresponsible and enjoying the rain.

Taking small strides, he walked inside the room, closer to her. She was about to turn around and ignore him but got startled by a sudden pull.

Her breath hitched as Vansh slid his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. The warm touch of his fingers brushed against her skin. She clutched his shirt out of reflex and looked up at him, the droplets of rain made her vision hazy.

A gasp escaped from her lips as their chests crashed together. The drops of rain travelled from his head to his lips and finally to her neck.

She breathed out softly seeing the hot mess in front of her, his shirt which was fully wet due to rainwater and stuck him like a second layer of skin.

He towered over her, shielding her from the rain. Ridhima was dazed, she could feel herself giving to the desires her heart felt, she slowly wrapped her arms around his torso, leaning on his chest.

Vansh's heart beat at an abnormal pace, he knew, she could listen to his heart beats, and he admitted, he wanted her to. He wanted her to know what she does to his stupid heart, he wanted her to know the power she holds over him.

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, she looked up at him and got lost in his hazel orbs which held unsaid emotions for her.

Both their hearts thumped loudly as they slowly gave to to the desires of the night in their sweet, innocent manner. Wrapped in each other's arms, sharing each other's feeling,

The ones who were awake all night finally met in the morning. The chain of events is like a string of velvet, so soft and essential. Their hearts could feel their closeness growing, it can't be seen but felt.

Only these two hearts know how secure the feeling is, their eyes become the source of overflowing desires, see the two souls merging.

~♥~

Bruh at least better than the last update! I can finally see my romantic heart coming back and writing stuffs.

I know it's short but hopefully, I'll write long ones too. Soon. I guess.

And response...... What do I even say? I don't want to. It's fine man, I'm doing good and I can't even force you all to like something crap.

But atleast comment something on this one, did it made your heart flutter? Because I felt my breaths rising as I imagined it.

Till my next update take care and stay safe. Byeeeee