Dear angel.

Note: In this os ridhima is not a physiotherapist but a surgeon. Yes, she is an orphan and Vansh is as same as show arrogant business man. Sia is perfectly capable of walking.

~♥~

The raisinghania family members were all in hospital waiting for any news to come out. Everyone was shocked and emotional at the same time, dadi was crying and Vansh stood there rooted silently crying, in the fear to lose her.

Sia was shot. When she and ishani were sitting in the garden areas, two bullets were fired for both of them but ishani at the right time bent down but Sia was shot in her shoulders.
Vansh was in rage to find out who did it but right now seeing Sia healthy was the only thing he wanted right now.

A nurse came out from OT room and every family member rushed to her.

V: is she OK? Is my sister OK? She's fine right? Nothing should happen to her or I swear I will personally make sure this hospital pays for it. Nothing should happen to Sia

He was speaking non stop and nurse was trying to calm him down and let her speak but instead he only shouted more. The OT door again opened and a beautiful girl in her early 20s came out, big brown eyes with mask on her face. She was ridhima

R: what's going on here?

Nurse : mam he is not letting me even speak instead he is just shouting

R: listen you Mr, it is a hospital. And rules are equal to everyone, lower your voice .

V: you don't know whom you're talki-

He was cut off by ridhima.

R: I even don't want to know that whom am I talking to. Instead of shouting at her why can't you just listen what she's saying. Here you're not allowed to talk loudly or any other physical violence. If you want to know about the patient then just stay quiet for a minute.

Whole family was shocked to see him getting scolded like this, including Vansh himself. For a few seconds she read the report and took out her mask, Vansh was constantly staring at her beautiful angelic face.

R: she's out of danger Mr raisinghania, but you need to take care of her properly. We need to keep her in hospital for atleast 3 days then you can take her home as her wound was not too deep.

She said still looking at the reports and whole family sighed in relief.
Suddenly a boy came running, crying and a nurse behind him, he bumped into ridhima and she cought his hand preventing him to stop running. She noticed that he is injured in his arms.

Nurse : mam he got scared from voices outside. Someone was shouting so he ran out from the room, he is injured in his arms and not even letting anyone touch it.

Ridhima noticed nurse hand, she was literally running with ointment and bandage in hands. Firstly she glared Vansh for his act of work, scaring the hell out of this little boy. Vansh was feeling guilty due to his acts so he looked down.

Ridhima kneeled down to his level and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

R: so who wants chocolate?

She made a thinking face and his eyes lit up.

Boy: me me me.

R: but for that I need to know your name right?

Boy : veer.

R: hmm veer, nice name. But for chocolates we need to bandage your wound. Deal?

She forward her hands for him to shake and he accepted it. She smiled and took ointment from her hands and started applying it, he hissed for a moment and closed his eyes.