Junoon

R: kuch bhi kar sakte ho mere liye?

V: kuch bhi

R: to Phir Ye meeting cancel kar do. Mai jab aarti kar rahi thi to Ye diya bhi bujh gaya, ye apshagun hota h. Aur mujhe baht dar lag raha h vansh

She said hugging him, there was a fear crypting upon her heart, fear to lose him. As if something bad is gonna happen even he knew this meeting might not turn out good.

Her head on his heart, unknowingly soothing him down, his fears down.
Assuring that his has to come safe and sound for her.

V: ridhima Ye meeting mere liye baht important h. Mai ise cancel Nahi kar sakta

She held his hand because she wanted him to stay with her,  He gave her a forehead kiss as a lifetime commitment by him to stay by her side forever. Love is all about commitment if you can't commit then it's not love.

Yes, he always manages to calm her down when she is scared. But this time even he is scared of the outcomes, he doesn't know where will this lead them.

V: when I come back, you should be ready in this. This will be our evening.

He gave her a packet and she nodded.
He smiled and kissed her cheeks. He always treats her like a child, pampers and cares for her. He literally spoiled her. But somewhere he knows that directly or indirectly he's the reason she became an orphan.

So to compete that love, he showers twice the love and care she didn't received. He never leaves a chance to pamper her.

R: goodbye.

She waved him bye and he left. She eyed the beautiful Saree he left for her to wear and a diamond necklace.

(please listen the song Allah duhai h

(please listen the song Allah duhai h. I was just listening it casually but it matched the situation perfectly so please listen to it)

This side Vansh reached the old factory where they had diamond deal. He was all alone, not knowing what turn this deal will take. Unknown to him, kabir was following him too.

Mr chang: oh so here you are Mr raisinghania. Was dearly waiting for you.

Vansh smirked.

V: me too Mr Chang. Now should we focus on the deal?

Mr Chang : of course Mr raisinghania.

K: now you will never be able to come between me and my ridhima. She will be just mine and you will rot in jail.

Chang was about to open that guitar case when few men started firing at them. Due to Vansh's fast reflexes, the bullet was shot in the wall.

V: Mr Chang, this was expected. You knew, I hate betrayers yet you decided to betray me. Now bear the consequences.

He smirked and Chang was looking at him confused. Vansh was surrounded by around ten men. He kicked the first one in his guts and took out his gun, the bullets were fired and every goon fell on the ground.