RraHel interview

Note : on heavy demand, again it's a RraHel os. Not shooting but interview ones.

~♥~

Reporter: hello this is your reporter Shilpa and today we are here to interview most sensational, most popular and most hyped Jodi RiAnsh urf our RraHel.

She said with real enthusiasm, she didn't needed to fake it. Our RraHel were such souls that they could turn any interview into a comedy show. Well a special power, you see.

He: hiiiii

She said, excitedly and rrahul looked her for a second and then back to camera.

Rra: hiiiii

He mimicked earning a glare from her. Shilpa was trying hard to stop her laughter, no she doesn't has to laugh. Take deep breaths, she thought to herself.

Shil: so I am here on the sets of ishq mein marjawan Naya safar, the cherish studio. So we'll be doing ' jab we met' segment with RraHel and also celebration of helly completing 10 years in the industry.

Rrahul hooted and helly looked at him with a small smile, shaking her head she held back the blush that was creeping on her cheeks.

Shil: OK before I start the segment, tell me about your point of view on the show, I mean it recently shifted on ott platform. What do you think of it?

She passed the Mike to rrahul as he has to do the job of holding Mike for his hellu.

Rra: I think helly is the best person to answer this question

He said and helly looked at him with 'not again' look.

He: Yaar why do always I have to answer this question!?

She whined and he smiled widely, his dimples were visible. He seriously enjoys teasing her but it was actually a valid point, why does she has to answer this question!

Rra: because this woman reads the script from top to bottom, she knows every damn thing. Even the colour of earring and bangle khalida JI is wearing! And you expect me to answer this question!

Helly was trying to control her laughter but this guy! It was like somebody stuck a permanent grin on their faces.

He: OK so, I feel storyline is going quite good on ott. I mean we can explore more without having restrictions. Like on ITV there are few restrictions that you have to follow, you can't show too much blood or bold fighting scenes but ott gives you freedom about these things.

And the way audience is confused about real ridhima, I feel this is what thriller should be! More blood, more mafia dealings, more fights and there is intensity. I am liking it very much. Now you say

Helly said passing the Mike back again to him while he was adoring her pretty face.

Rra: Same as helly. The way audience is confused about ridhima, so is vansh and he is not even able to recognize his own wife! So his wife kisses him to knock some senses into his mafia brain.

Helly was blushing and laughing together. She tried taking Mike from him but he only gripped it tighter.

He: Yaar shut up!

Rrahul burst out laughing and so did helly but her red cheeks said some other story.

Shil: where did you first meet?

He: it was mock shoot I guess.

She said and he agreed with her.

Shil: what was your first impression about each other?