|Bonfire camp|

Note: not according to storyline.

~♥~

" Uff! What a beauty " Vansh whispered to himself, opening his arms, taking in the fresh air of night.

The salty airy atmosphere hit his nostrils as he breathed in the beauty in front of him. He opened his eyes and looked at the mesmerizing scene in front of him.

The beach looked like a shape of shepherd's hook of gold, the waves crawled towards the shore gently. The orb above him gazed back at him as he stared at them.

The måganta looked ethically beautiful, the crescent shone brightly.
He sighed in anticipation and smiled softly.

Ridhima : Vanshu! Ye Shah Rukh Khan ki tarah pose maarna band Karo aur ise pakdo

She shouted from behind and Vansh pouted, grumbling under his breath. He turned around and his eyes almost popped out, his best friend had nearly gone invisible due to the amount of boxes she was carrying at once.

He ran towards her and took half of the boxes from her making her sigh in relief.

Vansh: riddhu tum Ye sab leke akele kyu aa rahi ho! Wo kameene log kaha hai

He scowled, looking around and spotted their group who were busy taking selfies by making weird faces.

Grumbling few colourful words for them, he gazed at them with an irritated look.

Vansh: ek chappal phek ke marunga sabko, wapas aao yaha!

He shouted at them and ridhima bit back her smile as their attention snapped over to Vansh and started walking/ running to their direction.

Vansh: meri riddhu pe sara kaam chorkar tum log waha selfie le rahe the!

He scowled and everyone gulped, trying to form words. Ridhima rolled her eyes at his overprotectiveness and started to move ahead, leaving everyone behind.

Vansh frowned and follwed her like a lost puppy, making everyone giggle.

Angre: and they say that they are just 'best friends'

He said and they all chuckled, shaking their head and gazed at Vansh who was busy coaxing her.

Aryan, sejal, ishani, angre, ridhima and Vansh they all came for a bonfire on the beach, taking some time out from their hectic schedule.

They have been friends from high school and are still in touch, everyone has a great bond with each other but relationship of vansh and ridhima is adored by all.

Their attention snapped towards ridhima who had given all the boxes to Vansh and he was struggling to balance each of them.

Ridhima: jaldi aao! Bonfire bhi to lagana hai

She shouted and everyone smiled, walking towards them.

The warmness from the hues of golden and orange radiated from the fire, making them relaxed.

A sigh escaped from ridhima's lip as she rubbed her palms slightly, basking in the warmness of fire.

Aryan: mujhe nahi pata tha hum yaha per sirf aag sekne aaye hai

He said sarcastically and everyone's attention snapped over to him.

Sejal: to seedha seedha bol na Karna kya hai!

She said, giving him an over sweet fake smiley and he huffed.

Aryan: Devi ji, zara apna dimag bhi Kabhi chalaye, Kahi pare pare kharab na ho jay