Kismat Connection

Note: not anything related to current track.

R: I don't care who the hell you are Mr, you freaking stepped on my phone.

He was getting irritated from her now.

V: miss I already said sorry and anyways it is your fault.

R: wow!

She clapped.

R: firstly you were the one to come and push me from back and then you stepped on my phone. How is that my fault?

V: I already told that I am sorry.

R: idiot.

She murmured to herself but was herd by him.

V: excuse me ma'am I am not an idiot but right now you're behaving like one.

R: excuse me I am not an idiot

She made an adorable puffed cheeks expression which of course melted him. Their taxi driver was seeing them fighting and was waiting when the hell will this be over.

Driver : mam, sir can you both please come and sit. I have other customers to attend too.

He said irritated.

R: I won't go with him, you find another taxi.

She threw her hands up in frustration.

V: why do I find another taxi?  If you're having problem then you go and find for yourself. I will go in this only.

They both didn't had any option as it was the only taxi available right now, since it was 1 am in morning. See these two idiots are fighting on the road right now.

They both huffed and sat in the taxi.

Dri: OK tell me the address then according to the route I'll drop you both.

R&V: Thakur complex, Kandiwali

Dri: wow both of you are going to same destination.

They both looked at each other amused or more like confused. Fortunately the ride was silent and even the driver was thankful for this.

When they got off the taxi they were greeted by their broker. Clearly irritated, as he had to stay awake at 2.

Abhi: hello sir and ma'am. I am Abhi, I was waiting for you both but I didn't knew you both were together.

R: no not at all. We are not together, since there were not more than 1 taxi so we had to pool the car. And please can you just show me my flat, I want to sleep.

She said yawning.

Abhi: oh yes please come this way.

V: even I need my flat keys.

He murmured and followed Abhi so that after giving her so much importance, he would take a glance at him.

Abhi : mam here is your flat keys and your flat mate-

Ridhima didn't let him complete, just took the keys and went inside. She entered the room and threw herself on the bed.

R: Ah finally I could sleep

Just then the doorbell rang.

R: ugh now what?

She groaned in annoyance and opened the door.

Abhi: mam you didn't let me complete I was saying that he is your flat mate.

V&R: what!

Both shouted at the same time causing Abhi to flinch.

RiAnsh OS's जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें