His obsession

Note: This starts from Vansh announced to marry her in 3 days. In this story, ridhima didn't came to spy on Vansh rather was literally kidnapped for Sia's treatment.
She and kabir are good friends and he is actually a pt teacher, family members are positive.

~♥~

V: aaj se Thik 3 din baad tum Mrs Vansh raisinghania banogi

He announced leaving her shocked. Authenticity of this guy.

R: what the hell are you talking! I can't marry you!

V: I didn't asked for your permission, I just informed you. We will get married in next 3 days.

Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes but she didn't wanted him to see her all weak. Never.

R: Mr raisinghania, I can't marry you and I won't marry you. This is my choice, show your attitude to someone else not me. And I leave my job right now.

She said looking all fierce into his eyes. Damn, this is the look he fell for. Love at first sight you see. She had power of lioness in herself, fire which could burn anyone into ashes.

V: you can't leave this job neither I will change my decision.

R: oh you will say and I will Marry you. I am not a mental patient Mr raisinghania, I quit this job. Find any better physiotherapist for Sia.

She was leaving his study when he uttered something which shocked her to core.

V: I think you really love your best friend sejal. I am thinking whether she should be alive or.....

She ran back and held his collar.

R: where is sejal? What did you do with her

She shouted, tears flowing freely from her eyes paining him.

V: well she's alive till now. But if you object me more I doubt she will

She left his collar, dazed. She loves her too much, she's her only family along with kabir. She can't afford to lose her also, she's already lost everything in her life. She doesn't has that courage left to lose anything more now.

R: why?

She just whispered looking into his deep brown orbs which held secrets more than anyone could know. How wonderfully both could mask emotions and made it believe that everything is fine. Only thier heart knows the pain both are going through.

He looked straight into her eyes without any answer but an unknown emotion in his eyes which was unfortunately not understood by her.

R: why do you want to marry me? Why me?

He didn't said anything but called angre and he came inside with few servants who were holding few plates. There was a bridal lehenga, ornaments and other ritual things.

V: get ready we have our Haldi today, and dare you think about speaking to anyone about it.

He dismissed everyone and went to Inform his family members about this wedding. After he announced, they were shocked as well as happy.

They all loved ridhima, her innocence, childishness and bubbly nature made everyone love her.

I: bhai but where is she? I wanna congratulate her. My would be bhabhi.

She said excitedly and he smiled seeing their reaction. It indeed was a good decision. They were very happy to get ridhima added officially in their family. She was an innocent yet fierce soul who suffered much but didn't let anything break her.