\ Heartfelt talks\

Note: Just imagine it from wherever you want.

~♥~

“ Let me hold you while you cry ugly, while you let your emotions out, let me be the first one whoever kissed your broken soul. My love, I admire you, how strong you are. You might be broken but for me, you are the most beautiful person” Ridhima murmured, staring deeply in his orbs.

Tears rolled down Vansh's cheeks, his gaze never leaving the lady sitting in front of him. She was the first one who dared to enter inside his heart and make a special place for herself, she was the first one who was willing to accept the real him.

He had created walls around himself, but she came gliding from the sky itself.

The teardrop fell on her palm, her gaze snapped over to the precious pearl and then to the precious man. Her eyes turned soft and teary, sighing, she took a small stride towards him, her eyes never leaving him.

With shivering hands, she touched his forearm and flinched slightly, not wanting to hurt him in any way. She was about to remove her hand when Vansh held her wrist, pulling her closer to himself.

“ I allow you. I want you. I crave you. In a way, that I never did for anyone else. You bring out those vulnerable parts of me which resided deep inside me. “ He said with a shaky breath and continued," You complete me, Ridhima"

A low gasp escaped from Ridhima's lips as Vansh rested his forehead against hers. Basking in each other's warmth, they stood wrapped in a cocoon of peace.

Breaths mingled, skin teased each other in the most innocent manner, sighs echoed through the heaving silence of nigh as two souls finally found a home in each other.

~♥~

Let me be honest here, it was NOT written on RiAnsh. I had written it on Arylie ( Aryan and Imlie). Maybe because Riansh doesn't excites me anymore.

I can't imagine something romantic on them anymore, I understood why I can't write on them. Maybe because of lack of connection. So, I'm sorry if I hurt you but they genuinely don't excite me anymore. And I'm fine with it. We all have rights to move on and I had long back ago, it's totally fine if I don't see your response.

It doesn't matters anymore. I always had this feeling that they both were really toxic for each other and now, I believe they really were.

So, if I write on them, in future, I'll be really happy.

If you all want, you can read my snippets, poems, reviews on my instagram account.

charvi_writes.

I'll be really happy to welcome you there as my wattpad reader.

I actually do not know many people there, it'll be really nice if you dm me and let me know your wattpad username so that I can recognise you.

Ps: What happened in the fandom? I saw rrahul's story but I do not know a thing happening. Anyone who could enlighten me?

Good bye.