HIS PAST

The guilt was eating him, he's the reason why she's an orphan today. He's responsible for all her tears.

V: ridhima should not know this. I can't afford to lose her again.

He kept murmuring to himself until angre came and calmed him down.

Ang: boss calm down. Please you won't lose her.

V: how can you say that?  I am the reason she's an orphan today.  I would have killed her too.

He broke down crying.

Ang: boss you were a kid at that time. I think you should tell bhabhi about it because you're her present and future. She will choose you against her past. It's clear. yes she might be angry with you for some time but she will never leave you.

He tried to assure him but he was lost in the thoughts of today's incident. 

Ridhima took that ambassador car for forensic test but it's brake were failed and our trouble magnet ridhima again fell into a new trouble. ( Pehle mujhe Ye batao Ye car waha Pari Pari battery kaise down nhi hui. Aur tank full thi kya? Like literally without any rust! nayi lag rahi thi)

R: no Vansh not today. I will learn thier truth by hook or crook.

She said as she eyed her phone which was continuously ringing from Vansh's call. She applied breaks and that's when our ridhima realised that the breaks are failed.

Here Vansh was in the verge of crying, he didn't wanted to lose her. Again.

V: pick up the damn phone ridhima. Angre drive fast

He shouted at angre who was driving the car but of course as a responsible citizen. He can't be vansh and hit anyone who would come to their way.

V: ridhima please handle for few minutes.

The thought of him losing her even scared the gods. If she even tries to leave him, he won't ALLOW her.

He finally reached the location and saw ridhima cryingly driving the car.

V: RIDHIMA!

He shouted gaining her attention.

R: Vansh brakes are not working.

She said sobbing.

V: ridhima calm down. Nothing will happen to you.

He didn't knew, whom was he consoling. Him or Her? Ridhima was remembering her beautiful moments spent with her husband.

Angre overtook the car and stopped it in front of her car so that it could crash into the car and stop.

R: NO!

She couldn't risk their life so she turned the car and it directly hit a tree.

V: RIDHIMA.

His fear, his obsession, his possessiveness was so much evident in his eyes.

Both ran towards the car. It was burning, they peeped in and saw ridhima unconscious. Her forehead was bleeding.

Ang: bhabhi!

Both tried opening the door but it was jammed. In frustration Vansh kicked the door, they needed to do something fast or they would lose her.

After a lot of trying, door opened. They took her out and ran far away from the car and it blasted.

V: ridhima! Ridhima