New beginning

R: so this is the truth.

She murmured to herself, tears breaming in her eyes. It's really difficult to accept few secrets in our life but we need to, whether it hurts us or kills us. We need to.

And today, she's doing that. She's accepting the fate, the game God played with her. She is accepting the pain, the loneliness, the craving of her parents love. Today, she knows everything, even name of their murderers.

And after knowing that, she won't stay quiet. They need justice. And she will give them that.

R: I promise you ma, baba. Your killer will pay.

She vowed to herself. When we are adamant to know something, nothing can stop us. God himself shows you the way to reach the truth, when you're standing on the right path.

Today, when she took vow of their true love nothing else mattered to her than this secret.  After all, their love was at sake.

R: Mera mission sirf ek h. Sach, jo mujhe pata Lagane se Koi nhi rok sakta.

V: Tum Kabhi bhi sach tak nhi pahuch paogi

R: agar Maine Tumse Sacha pyaar kiya h to hamari shadi se pehle, Mai Ye raaz pata laga kar rahungi

V: OK achche se try Karna ridhima, Kahi Koi excuses na reh jaye.

With that he walked away, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

R: is baar mai haar nhi sakti. Is baar mere maa baba ka hi nhi balki hamare ishq ka sawal h

When you put your most precious thing at stake, you are adamant to win. For her  their love was the most precious thing she had ever owned, and losing that was not in her list.

If she would have lost this challenge, then she would have lost her love too. Losing Vansh means losing her own life, her identity, her heart and her SOUL becuase both their souls are one. If one of them dies, then the other one will be dead too.

Winning this challenge proved her respect towards her parents and her limitless dedication she has for Vansh.

R: today is the day of justice. He will not be spared.

She walked back to their room, emotionless look on her face. Vansh was pacing back and forth waiting for her. He knew, she would never sit quite when it came to challenges.

And if she gets to know the truth, she will never forgive him. After all it was his fault, she's an orphan today. Craving for love and care.

V: what if I lose her?  No no, NO!

He saw her entering the room, her face was blank. He was scared. Well sometimes being scared is good, after all it gives you the clarity that you still have something precious with yourself.

To him, it was her. The most precious thing he ever owned. Their love was the most priceless and beautiful thing ever owned by him. She gave him peace and a wall of protection, no one could ever provide to him.

It was her warmth that forced his emotions to come out in front of her. It was always her assurance that made his fears come out to her. She was the only one who had seen him miserable, for family he was a shield and a ruthless businessman. But in front of her, he's like a baby who needs to be pampered a lot, who needs love and care more than anything.

A baby, who's in love with his wife's attention. Who loves to annoy and irritate her, a love sick lover who just wants some quality time with her. He's all different with her. She made his frozen heart, melt again.