Your Princess 。♡

Note : A very happy Father's Day. This shot is dedicated to beautiful bond of Vansh as father and his Vanya baby.

~♥~

" For God's sake just leave her Vansh! " a booming voice disturbed their precious little moment again. He looked up clearly irritated by his wife.

There she was standing, hands Criss crossed, leaning against the door, looking like a little volcano just about to burst. He gulped visibly and left Vanya from his hold who was hugging him tightly.

" Vanya baby, your mother is literally looking like a volcano. See her red face and that little nose " he whispered to his little baby who was as scared as his father looking.

" papa I think I will die today, Haye I am not even married! And tomorrow is my marriage..... Breaking news! A young girl died just before she could marry her love " she whispered back, visibly gulping.

Vansh rolled his eyes at her drama and smiled a little as well. She is all grown up into a woman yet is like a baby to her parents.

R: Ye kya khusur phusur chal rahi hai baap beti ke beech?

Ridhima asked from behind and they both got startled, they turned around and gave a nervous smile.

"kuch nahi" they both said in unison, she eyed them keenly and then gave up with a sigh.

R: sleep vanya, it's your wedding tomorrow.

She said softly, Vanya looked at her with eyes wide open.

Vanya: am I dreaming papa? Mum didn't shout on me.

She screamed and jumped upon the bed, here vansh face palmed. She was jumping up and down, cupping her mouth. She was just like his mother, super childish.

'who would believe that this girl is going to married tomorrow!' ridhima thought to herself and banged her forehead.

V: Vanya baby please get down or you will get hurt.

He requested, trying to get hold of her. He gave her his hand to help her get down but she startled him pulling him on the bed.

She laughed loudly as he fell upon the mattress and let out a scowl. He pouted seeing his daughter laughing at him, clutching her stomach. Suddenly something striked in his mind.

V: now you see what I will do.

He smirked and she stopped laughing, looking at his face she tried reading what was going in his pretty mind.

She was just looking at his face skeptically when a blow landed on her face.

" oww" she groaned and looked above, what she saw just shook her. There was, ridhima standing and laughing her heart out. Even Vansh started laughing.

Vanya picked up the pillow that her mother hit her with.

Vanya: that's not fair now, is it? You both became a team and I'm alone. How unfair!

She pouted and sat on the bed cross legged with a huff. Vansh and ridhima stopped laughing and looked at each other with a small smile.

V: Aww is my Vanya angry?

He cooed, trying to cup her face while she jerked his hand away.

Vanya: I ain't a kid anymore.

She huffed and puffed her cheeks like balloons.

R: harkato se to nahi lag raha and you will always stay a kid to us. Our little vanu baby

She said and kissed her inflated cheeks, Vanya tried fighting back the smile that was lingering on her lips.