Aitbaar

Note: Ridhima's inner feelings, she might have felt when Vansh introduced ahana as his wife. And if you're unaware of what aitbaar is then it means trust.

~♥~

Jinki bhi ishq mein Jeene ki khwaish hoti h wo pata bhi nhi chalta kab maut ki parchai ban Jaati h.
Ishq ki manzil tai Karna aasan Nhi hota, kuch rasto me MIL jate h
To kuch rasto mein hi bichar jaate h.
Yahi to silsila h ishq ka, kisi ko Apni baarish me bhigo jaati h to kisi ko tarsa kar hi maar dalti h.

Vansh aur ridhima bhi to kuch aise hi the, inka pyaar ek misaal. Par kehte h na har kahani puri nhi hoti, kismat ne unhe sath to Likha Par sath nibhana nhi sikhaya. Bharosa Karna nhi sikhaya.

R: Pyaar kar liya, aitbaar bhi kar lete. Apni ridhima par itna sa bharosa dikha diya hota na to aaj Tum Aadha sach jaankar Ye khatarnak khel nhi khelte.

Har ek rishta na ek dor se bandha hota h Aur pyaar ka rishta vishwas se bandha hota h. Par jab wo dor hi kamzor ho to wo rishta hi kaisa

Kya itna sa bhi aitbaar nhi tha Mujhpe ki tumne Ye tak maan liye ki Maine kisi ko Marne ki koshish ki?
Agar tumne asli ridhima ko jaana hota to at least tum itni se baat to jaante ki wo kisi ko intentionally hurt Kabhi nhi karegi.

Aur agar aaj Sia nhi uthti to tumhe Koi fark nhi parta mai rahu ya jau Kyuki tumhe Apna badla mil gaya.

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he glanced at his lady love looking all broken just because of HIM. Only him.
He broke her to extent for something she never did.

How can he punish someone who calms him demons down, who is his only hope! She is someone who can cross limits in the name of love, her emotions became her biggest enemy.

He was closed and password protected. Claiming his love was not at all easy but she did! She claimed him. His love! It was rarest of all for him, his love resided deep inside a Pandora box, locked in a cage. But she became key to the locked cage and won his heart out.

And now when she claims his love as her mistake it breaks something within him. It was their love which was the most precious thing ever owned by each of them, but they themselves lost each other because of their mind.

Their journey wasn't an easy one, she had to untangle his twisted harps in which he was trapped without his consent. It wasn't easy when he had to break his barriers down only for her, it was all worth it but now.

Now everything is broken, what is done is done. Sometimes there is no forgiveness for something you did, his sin was something that cannot be forgotten.

R: goodbye to you and this family from this unknown girl

He snapped his gaze at her who was now all pale and exhausted. Her glow was all gone. Sia and everyone said sorry and begged for forgiveness but nothing could hold her back.

V: but if I let her go what will my life become. Will I ever see her smiling back at me, how will I know if I let her go?

He whispered to himself.

Value the ones who value you
Love them back who love you unconditionally because when you notice other than them there was no one to love you the way they did.
There is no comeback when they leave.

Ishq aitbaar h, Karo to khuda h
Chuk jao to......

Do tell. Aapke liye ishq Kya h?  Mere liye wo aitbaar h.

Ye Mai Hu, ye mere exams the jo ki khatam ho chuke h. Aur Ab Meri pawri chal rahi h!!!!!

Yes people, my exams are over. Ah thank you all so much who wished me luck, patiently waited and cooperated during this time. I promise long and normal updates gonna come back on Sunday.

This was a little gift for you all and I love you all so much.

Well about the show, we are getting news of show transferred on ott platform. I know many are quite upset about it but hey on a positive note they aren't ending it abruptly and we still have our precious show.

But I really wanna request you all please vote in iconic gold awards, RiAnsh, helly, nor even Rahul is visible in comments. If you don't know how to vote then please ask but please do.

Till my next update take care. And muahhh.