forgiveness

Note : kabir is not as bad as the show. He got the rights of being raisinghania, yes he did send her to spy on them but out of helplessness. He loved ridhima whole heartedly and regrets his move of sending her here.

V: RIDHIMA!!!

He broke down on his knees as he saw the taxi going far away from his eyes.
He was sobbing badly, he regretted his every move, if only he would have looked at everything from both sides.

R: Vansh

V: ridhima

He whispered as he saw her behind him, he quickly hugged her.

V: ridhima I am sorry. I am very sorry , I am sorry that I didn't trusted you. I know everything now, how anupriya tortured you.

He was hugging her tightly as if she'll disappear any moment and she did. He lost her. Her illusion faded away.

V: ridhima.

He fell on his knees. He sensed a hand on his shoulders, he turned around and saw kabir.

K: I know you are wrong. I know that what my mom did was wrong and you accused ridhima of attacking Sia. But Vansh you married her, you should have known her enough by now. Hurting anyone intentionally was never her nature.

I loved her, but due to my commitment towards my county I had send her here. She fell in love with you, and when she realised she did. She broke all ties with me to stay loyal to you. She always loved you and tried to protect your family,

I know that you asked her price of love but you don't know how much I regret asking that. I lost a gem due to that. She wasn't able to kill me because it was against her morals and to come clean to you, she wrote a letter. But ahana stole that letter from glasshouse.

You must be thinking how do I know about her? Because I got an information from my department that she's a fraud. She cheated many people and is involved in illegal business. Don't worry she's under arrest now but I just wanna tell you, don't do the same mistake as me.
She's an angel.

Vansh had now realised the blunder he created. He lost the only person who genuinely cared about him, who loved him wholeheartedly. Vansh got a call.

V: hello.

Man: is this Mr Vansh?

V: yes.

Man: I am sorry to inform you sir, miss ridhima has met with an accident. She's in sunshine hospital, we saw this number in her call log so we informed you.

Fear crept upon his soul, he can't lose her.

K: Vansh! Vansh

He shook him out of his thoughts.

V: I will lose her.

He said to him, kabir was Startled

K: what are you saying? Vansh?

V: sunshine hospital. Ridhima

Kabir understood that he's not in condition to say anything so he drove him there.

K: excuse me is there a patient admitted recently? Her name is ridhima.

He asked the receptionist. She nodded and told them to wait for in the lobby as she's being treated right now.

K: Vansh nothing will happen to her.

V: what if I lose her? It's my mistake. My stupidity.

His eyes were numb with no expression. He was in a turmoil where he won't be able to come out until she stands up perfectly fine and gives him a tight slap.