Aaghyar ♡

Note : not according to storyline. It's a mashup of several songs, and aaghyar means ajnabi or a stranger.

~♥~

" come fast bhai! " A high pitched feminine voice shouted, looking irritated at his brother who was walking in swag.

" Vansh bhai you are walking in the temple not in any fashion show that you're walking like a model " she said irritated. He walked faster and stood near her and took off his glasses.

V: oho! Hero ki entry aise hi hoti hai Behna ishani

He said and smirked as she scowled.

Ish: kyu koi film chal rahi hai yaha? Ki koi Ladki aayegi aap par fida Ho Jaayegi and then Apne ghutno per aaker chillayegi ki 'I LOVE YOU'

She exaggerated and he rolled his eyes looking at her drama.

" ishani is absolutely right " a voice piped in, they both turned around and saw their best friend standing with his eyes narrowed.

V: now you too angre!

He groaned and angre exaggerated just like ishani.

Ang: yaha Par koi film nahi chal rahi, jo ek Ladki ka dupatta aap ke chehre Par udega and then aapko Uski khushboo se ishq ho Jaayega

He was busy in narrating and then at the exact time, an orange colored dupatta covered Vansh's face and he was lost in it.

It seemed soft like a velvet, the aroma of fresh roses and lavender covered his senses. For a moment it was like his soul found a home.

Both angre and ishani stood rooted at their spot, with mouth hung open

Ang: yaha to Sachi mein film ka scene ho gaya

He whispered to ishani who was as shocked as him. They both looked at the direction of duppata, the girl walked ahead and they couldn't see her face.

Her dupatta was taken along with her, Vansh opened his eyes and looked at the direction.

Haa Tujhe dekhta raha
kisi Khwaab ki Tarah
Jo ab saamne hai tu
Kaise yakeen Kara? ♥

He kept looking at her back like a dream, without even seeing her face, he could make out that she looked like a dream.

Her hair caught his attention without even her wanting it, something among their heart was conveyed when she cross passed him.

It was like, the conspiracy among the stars was finally coming together.

Ish: bhai

She shook him to bring him out of the dreamland, he looked at her with a jerk.

V: what?

He asked back irritated, he again looked at the direction where she was walking but to his disappointment she was already gone.

Ish: bhai she went inside the temple

She said and bit her lips seeing his brothers reaction, there was a big smile on his face.

" wait why am I smiling? Damn vansh, Get a grip on yourself! " he thought to himself and stopped smiling.

V: haa so?

He asked with an irritated look.

Ang: what so? Go behind her

Angre said and nudged him on the shoulders

V: haa to jaa raha hu na!

He again said with an irritated face and literally ran inside the temple. Ishani and angre burst out laughing