Lost a game but won a heart

Note : not according to storyline

~♥~

It is said that everything happens for a reason, whatever destiny has planned for you has to be good! Whenever you fail in something doesn't means that it's the very end. God might have planned to give you something even more precious.

The same happened with him, our Vansh raisinghania. He might have lost the game but won something even more precious to him. He found other part of his soul!

Love at first sight is not about falling for someone's beauty you look at, maybe their soul recognized their long lost soulmate.

V: Uff!  You people! Just complete this decoration fast. Competition is starting in just two hours.

He shouted at the lazy volunteers who were busy in gossiping instead of working. It was day of college fest and there were many competitions organized but more than that students were excited for the chief guest.

Well their principal had created a fuzz about it but didn't dare to tell the name. He definitely heard many silent curses of students for creating such suspense among them.

But they did got a news that the chief guest is a girl and is of their age. This is what attracted the students most! Her being of their age and them thinking how beautiful she must be.

V: stop thinking about the chief guest and work or that chimpuk gonna suspend you all.

He said in a warning tone but students burst out laughing from the nickname he gave. Well giving nicknames to teachers is a common thing right! To be exact wierd nicknames or insulting ones.

" Vansh "

He heard a voice behind and saw his best friend standing there happily munching his chips. Vansh banged his forehead.

V: angre, you have a competition to participate! If you're forgetting. You forgot sake have to dance! And you're eating chips here.

Ang: hey don't say anything to my food! It's my first and last love so don't you dare. As for the competition, we still have two hours and my stomach can't wait for this long. It needs food in every hour.

V: you and your biiiiiiiiig stomach

Ang: excuse me! I just eat a lot and work out as well. I have way more muscles than you, I am healthy!

V: yeah yeah. Now go and get ready for your competition.

Ang: you're saying as if only I have participated. You have to get ready too!

V: hmm I was just going. Well since decoration is already done, thankfully! So now I can go and get ready.

Ang: Waise which song are you singing?

V: Milne h mujhse aayi from ashiqui 2

Ang: wow! I know you will only win today also as always. So just go and rock the stage.

V: and I know how good dancer you are so you too just go and rock the stage. And make sure, you do your steps well like always.

He winked and both left to get ready for their perspective performances.
Now it was time for the fest to start, everyone was very excited. Not only for fest and competition but for the chief guest as well.

Ang: bhai what do you think about this so called chief guest? They are literally behaving like fan girling teenagers who got a chance to meet Rrahul sudhir ( am I right guys *wink*)

V: they are like immature kids! I wonder if that chimpuk tells that she won't arrive. But I can assure you that  this time he will be beaten up badly and for real