|| Happy life♡||

Note : chunks after last episode. I am hoping in line comments....

~♥~

" Ridhima " he whispered and she hummed lowly, closing her eyes and leaned closer to him. Her back facing his front.

V: kitna sukoon hai na yaha?

He whispered and she smiled slightly. The cold breeze hit their faces as it caressed their souls slightly.

The sound of waves crashing against the shore occupied their little cocoon of love, the clouds formed a veil of tatty curtains above them.

He snuggled closer to her hiding his face in crook of her neck, inhaling her intoxicating fragrance. The smell of roses and lavender hit his senses as he planted wet kisses on her collarbone.

She moaned softly and in a swift moment turned around, joining her forehead with his.

He bended down to match her height, their breaths mingled and they smiled softly.

R: Jo sukoon hame chahiye tha wo yaha par hai

She whispered back and he opened his eyes to see the serene beauty in front of him. His life, his world, his queen, mother of his child.

V: hamari choti si duniya....

He said and chuckled softly, nuzzling his nose on her cheeks. She smiled and leaned on his chest.

R: pyaari si duniya....

She mumbled and he held her in his arms, keeping his chin upon her head. She sighed softly as she heard his heart beats which were melody to her ears.

Standing there with her in his arms, he wondered how God was so lenient on him to give her love all to himself.

Khuda bhi jab tumhe...
Mere paas dekhta hoga
Kitni anmol cheez dedi kaise,
Sochta Hoga.....♡

His closed his eyes and remembered their journey which was never a bed of roses but full of thorns yet now they were together.

They are bound of be each others and that it the truth....

They stood there in silence, letting their hearts whisper among themselves. No words were exchanged, they just held on to each other, breathed each other in.

She peppered few soft kisses on his chest and he chuckled at the ticklish feeling. His chest vibrated as he laughed slightly.

She smiled in satisfaction and again leaned on his chest, closing her eyes to feel him around her.

V: you know ridhima, when we got married I never thought you would reciprocate my love

He said with a slight smile and looked down at her, she looked up at him with an amused face