The secret.

R: happy birthday in advance sweetheart.

She read the letter with shaky hands and was crying badly. She found a box in her cupboard with name ' Ridhima'
on it. It had a gift along with a picture inside. It was written in Vansh handwriting so it definitely was placed by him.

She eyed the beautiful crystal ball showpiece that had a couple inside, girl in boy's arms.

R: whenever I was threatening to fall you held me, your arms were the safest place for me Vansh. You saved me everytime, from every danger but now it seems like I am fighting an unknown battle in my heart just to breathe without you.

I promise to protect this showpiece at any cost, this is priceless for me. But right now I need to find out this secret, I just have two hours for it.

She picked up the photograph that was in the box and eyed it carefully, it was the portrait of Vansh that she painted. She quickly got up and examined the portrait.

R: dammit nothing is here.

In anger she punched the wall, she started waking away but her eyes fell on the frame, the small portion of the frame was covered with black paper tape, she quickly peeled it off.

There was a line written
The key to my pain is the key to this secret.

R: huh? The key to my pain? What did vansh did when he was in pain?
Piano! He always played piano when he was in pain.

She ran to piano room and started searching it for any clue, she didn't notice that her hand started bleeding after punching the wall. All she cared was this secret because somewhere it was connected to Vansh and ridhima wanted to keep everything close to her that is related to Vansh.

This secret was biggest of his life so it automatically became her priority to fulfill his wish. She bent down to look under the piano and saw drawer like structure. It had a blue print inside of VR mansion.

R: blue print? This is of VR mansion. There must be something.

She saw a red dot in the corner of the paper with a wierd design circling it.

R: this place, I know this. This is the basement, but what is in the basement? Wherever it is I need to find it fast I just have half hour left

In the basement, she started searching and found a locker.

R: bappa please help me I just have fifteen mins, what the hell is the password? Vansh raisinghania?

She tried that but it was a error.

R: damn. Uma? Uma raisinghania.

She tried that but even that was a fail.

R: not even uma then what is the password? Think ridhima, what can be the password.

" password protected you see "

" you cracked me ridhima, you cracked this password Protected vansh"

R: Ridhima Vansh raisinghania.

She internally prayed for it to be the right one. For the first time in months she genuinely smiled, a happy one the password was correct.

R: Shit it's already 12 I need to get out of here. I will see these in room.

She collected whatever paper was there and ran to her room, she saw that room was empty and sighed in relief. No vihaan aka jungli billa to disturb her.

She started looking at the papers, she was shocked to core. There were pictures of her and vihaan! That too super close, romantic types.

R: what the hell are these?