RraHel ka pyaar.

Note: content ki kami hone ki wajah se RraHel os, kripya ise real life se dur rakhe. Dhanyawad.

~♥~

Rra: Riddhu!

He called out her name annoyed as hell. This lady, she too professional!

He: hmm

She hummed and flipped the page of script. Now that was last button left to be pushed, he snatched the script from her hands making her startled.

He: hey!

Rrahul rolled his eyes and took the script far away from her and kept it on the top of the shelf where she would never be able to reach due to her small height.

He: Rahul what is this?

He came and sat in front of her.

Rra: what! What do you expect me to do? Don't you think you're toooooooo professional! I was calling you from last half hour and you weren't even responding to me!

He: first of all do I need to remind you which name were you calling? Riddhu! Ridhima is just a character played by me And my name is helly shah so the time you call me helly I will listen, so now return my script Mr!

Helly gave him a tight lipped fake smile and Rrahul huffed in annoyance.

Rra: but you know na I love to call you riddhu.

He pouted and helly smiled seeing his cute antics. This guy, who would believe that this guy who plays the vansh raisinghania is such a goofball in real life.

Both are just pole aparts but one quality does matches of Vansh, care. The way he cares for everyone and makes everyone feel special.

He: is it Mr burj Khalifa?

She raised and eyebrow and he scowled. He hates this name, she smirked seeing his reaction

Rra: I hate this name! Can you please stop calling me that.

He: the day you stop calling me riddhu will be the day I will stop calling you burj Khalifa.

He smiled seeing her cute doll face.

Rra: seems like I am stuck with this nickname forever

Both laughed and nodded.

He: OK now, return the script I have to read ahead.

She said and he looked at her with
* this-woman-has-no-chill*  look.

Rra: no! Take it yourself if you're too much interested in it.

Helly huffed in annoyance and grumpily went to take the script but let's just thank God for giving her such a petite body.

She jumped few times to reach but was of no use. She cursed under her breath and looked at her burj Khalifa with an annoyed look.

He: hey Burj Khalifa help me!

He shook his head, clearly enjoying the show in front of him. All he needed was a bag of chips and he could enjoy this to fullest! But instead of chips, he would rather get a slap from helly if he expresses his this wish.

He: Rahul we have to perform this scene in an hour, I haven't even read my dialogues!

She said seriously and her this look was enough to scare the shit out of him.

Rra: fine!

He grumpily walked to the cupboard but an idea striked his mind. Smirking mischievously he turned around and lifted her in his arms. Helly was shocked.