vanshwa vanshwa pyaara pyaara

Ever wondered what if our the Vansh raisinghania behaves like shinchan for a day? What will be the snake family reaction?

~♥~

"wow! Vansh, you have cooked so well" Ridhima moaned as soon as she took a bite of the pasta cooked by her husband who was looking at her with uttermost love and adoration.

V: Hehehe, ab mai itna bhi kuch khaas nahi

He scratched back of his neck sheepisly with a side smirk. Goldie chachi choked on her food and looked at Vansh wide eyed.

Flipper Didi's eyes were out of socket and fell down on the floor making begum jaan aryan jump up on the table like a mouse. He was scared looking at dadi.

Ye kya hua
Kaise hua
Kab hua~

Ridhima was looking around with mouth hung open. What did just happened here?

R: vansh what are you saying!?

She asked shocked, he looked at her with a lovely look.

"Eeowee" he made a wierd sound and wandered around the chair she was sitting. He was doing a Hawaiian dance, his hands fluttering in the air, hips swaying with hand gestures.

( did I just imagined rrahul doing that! Dammmmnn!!!)

Naagin ishani got up suddenly and gasped looking at his brother. She punched herself for confirmation that if she's in deep slumber.

But the stinging sensation told another story. She was not at all day dreaming, she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, she looked like a gaping fish.

V: Hehehe tum Kitni sundar ho ridhima

He touched her cheeks and pecked her little nose, she stumbled back in shock.

"vansh Tum sirf Mere ho" A voice boomed in the hall, all looked at him in shock. It was none other than

Dau digi Dau dau dau

Kabutar.

R: aye band Kar iska muh! Pata nhi Kaun se alag hi nashe mein rehta Hai ye. Iska Apna alag hi chalta hai

She threw her hands up in frustration. Angre came forward and kicked him hard where the sun doesn't shines.

Oops.

Kabir groaned and was going to fall but angre held him by waist, both their eyes interlocked.

Ary: Hayee rabba! Mere policewale pati ne mujhe dhokha diya. Kabir tumhara pyaar to Mai Hu na

Aryan cried in high pitched voice causing all of them to flinch. Angre made kabir stand but didn't leave him waist.

Dil Jude Bina hi tut gaye

Chann se jo tute Koi sapna
Jag soona soona laage

Aryan fell on the floor, bitterly crying. Few felt bad for him but Vansh was just in his own world, dancing his heart out. Just sliding from left to right and right to left.

Ka: Tum Mera pyaar Kabhi nhi the, Maine to tumhe ek pawn ki tarah use kiya vansh ko paane keliye. Vanshwa Mai tumse bahut pyaar karta hu

He cried but vansh didn't gave a damn, kabir was trying to free himself from Angre's clutches but his hold around him tightened.

Ang: how dare you! Tum boss se pyaar Karne ke baare mein soch bhi kaise sakte ho!

He shouted and ridhima looked at him with a proud expression.