First day

She didn't knew what was waiting ahead, he didn't knew what was different today but they just had adifferent feeling about today.

Maybe god planned something for Them, maybe friendship, maybe enmity, or maybe....

~♥~

R: bappa today is my first day for college, I just need your blessing! You know how difficult it was for me to attain a scholarship for this. Now I just want to study peacefully there.

She prayed to her only family member, her mother, her father, her brother, her everything! Feeling of an orphan is not something everyone can understand. You always feel cold, it's a thought that there is no one to comfort you when needed, no one's warmth to heal you.

No one you could share your pain with, no one to protect you and stand by you. Only orphans know the real value of family, they know how it is like to feel alone in the crowd of hundreds.

She might don't have a family, but she has him! Her protector! Her bappa who would protect her when needed, who would provide her comfort unknowingly, who would wipe her tears with his powers and who would make her smile.

Ridhima took a deep breath as she looked at the college entrance, this place will embark a new journey in her life.

She entered the college and saw students running here and there, few were giggling among each other in groups were some were shy freshers trying to mingling along.

She was walking ahead, observing beauty of the college. There was a beautiful garden which caught her eye and the colourful flowers in it.

Just then she collided with a wall. Woah wait, not a wall! It was a person! Damn him for being so tall! It's not her fault that she's petite.

She stumbled and was about to fall but he caught her in nick of the time, in fear she closed her eyes.

Boy: naakhun h ya keel! Chubhana band Karo.

He commented and she opened her eyes with a frown, she didn't even had that big nails!

R: hey! I am sorry

Just then he left her! Yes my people, he left her and she fell on the ground. Don't you think he is behaving like a jerk?

R: oww!

She winced in pain as he eyed her without any emotion.

R: don't you have any manners?

Boy: I very well know about my manners! It was you who stumbled into me.

R: but it was your fault too, I wasn't particularly at fault!

She defended as she got up and dusted her clothes passing a glare to him.

Boy: listen I don't have any time to argue with you. I have many other important things to do

He was about to dismiss her when she dragged him by his collar making his eyes go wide. This small figure has too much fire contained in her.

R: well don't you think you owe me an apology? I already said sorry for my part of mistake

She raised her eyebrows and he looked at her stunned, no one had guts in this college to behave like this with him! Not even a single soul.

By now everyone had stopped in their tracks to witness them, mostly the seniors and even some freshers. Students of 2nd and 3rd year knew him too well and were praying in their mind for that girl.

Boy: you gonna regret it badly girl! Leave. My collar.

He gritted his teeth but ridhima remained unfazed by his acts.