Dil sambhal jaa zara ♥

Note: Vansh's inner conflict about accepting his love for her. Based after drunk ridhima. Oh and I am expecting some in line comments.

~♥~

V: good night sweetheart

He whispered, tugging the blanket till her chin. A small smile formed on his face seeing her adorable sleeping figure. Finally she slept or seeing her energy, he thought that she will be jumping whole night. This woman is way too childish than he had ever imagined.

He had never thought that someday he would witness her making paper boats, jumping around like a kid, shouting at the mere sight of the moon.

Smiling to himself he walked back to the poolside, dipping his legs in the water, he sat on the railing. With his eyes closed, the cold air of night hit him as the effulgence shone brightly upon his face.

V: she is mad, yet magical.

He whispered to himself, a smile formed on his lips but soon it faded away.

V: what am I doing, I can't be so attached to her!

His heart was thumping, her smiley face flashed in front of his eyes, her beautiful ocean orbs where he would get lost and forget everything.

(dil sambhal jaa zara from movie murder 2. Damn! This song is a beauty)

Jab jab tere paas mai aaya
Ek sukoon mila

He might want to stay away from her, but what about the peace he has when she is near him. Could he ignore all this?

V: but the peace and solace I was forever craving for, I found that with her. In her arms.

He whispered to himself, looking down in the water, he looked at his reflection. He did not seemed the Vansh raisinghania, the world knew. His face had an unknown glow.

Suddenly he saw ridhima's reflection in water just beside him, startled, he looked at her direction.

V: ridhima! What are you doing here?

He asked, looking at the woman who was just sitting beside him. She looked at him as if he was the only star in the dark night.

R: shh

She placed her fingers on his pink, plump lips. She just pulled him on her chest while he was staring in her eyes, trying to read her soul.

She caressed his hair while he closed his eyes to feel her warmth. It seemed like he was wrapped in a cocoon with her, the warmth and peace she provided was more than anything he could ask for.

Jise mai tha bhulta aaya
Wo wajood mila

His heart beating in a rhythm as he heard her heartbeats. He surrenderd himself to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her closer to himself.

His nose brushed against her neck, sniffling her scent which always manages to make his heart go crazy. His both hands interlocked around her waist as he received warmth from her.

The identity which was lost long back ago was found again. Right now he found himself. He found the vansh which was missing from years

Jab aaye Mausam gam ke
Tujhe yaad kiya
Jab sehme tanhapan se
Tujhe yaad kiya

When the season of sorrow sorrounded him, he had only her thoughts. When he was haunted by loneliness, she took him in her embrace, killing his every fear.

R: can you ever stop thinking about me?

She whispered, caressing back of his neck as he snuggled more closer to her, trying to soak in the moment. He was in a trance, he himself didn't knew what was happening.