memory loss.

V: Ridhima?!

He whispered as he saw HER. Whose memories have been all over his mind and heart. The guilt which is trapping him everyday. A year. A year without her.

He lost her because of his stupidity. She left him because of his own mistake.

R: yes. Do I know you?

She asked politely.

V: ridhima.

He hugged her tightly startling her, She pushed him away from herself.

R: excuse me mister. Who are you? And why are you hugging me?

She said maintaining distance between them. Vansh was looking at her shocked.

V: Ridhima I am Vansh. Your Vansh.I thought I lost you but see you're again back in my life.

R: I don't know you. And please maintain the distance between us.

V: ridhima I am your husband.

R: what!!  I am not even married. What the hell are you saying.

Her head started paining and she stumbled upon a chair, a man came running to her side.

M: Ri! What happened?  Wait is your head paining?

Ridhima nodded in yes, he turned around and saw Vansh looking at him with suspicious look. He was shocked at first but didn't let it show, he couldn't.

R: Dhruv my head. Ah.

Dh: wait first of all you sit here. Here take this.

He made her sit on a chair and gave her water to drink.

V: ridhima what happened?

Dh: may I know who are you?

He asked narrowing his eyes when he already knew the answer.

V: vansh raisinghania.

R: Dhruv he is claiming to be my husband when I am not even married.

She said flustrated.

Dh: see she doesn't know you. I think you're mistaken Mr Vansh.

V: no I am not. I can't. She is ridhima.

Dh: I know she is ridhima but she might not be the one whom you're accusing her to be.

V: how can it be possible? She is ridhima.

R: ah.

V&Dh: Ridhima!

Both glared at each other with daring eyes.

Dh: come I'll take you home.

V: what the hell!  She is my wife, she'll go with me.

R: excuse me mister I already told you that I am not your freaking wife.

She said getting her teeth, clearly getting flustrated with all the dramas happening around.

Dh: come

He helped her and took her out of the cafe. Vansh looked at their retreating figure still in her daze.

V: how can it be possible that she doesn't remembers me. Either she is acting because she wants to cut all ties with me or

He was still thinking about the past, if only he could rectify his mistakes.

FB :

R: vansh I could have gave up on my life but I can't take anyone's else life even if they're enemy to me. Please try to understand me. My emotions. Please.