Revenge

Note : please listen to beyhadh title track while reading this os for understanding the emotions better. Use spotify, they have it. Please it's my request.

R: I promised to make your life hell
and see I fulfilled it. I played the same game as you did and now it's all over.

She said caressing the knife soaked in blood. A lifeless body lying beside her, pale and cold.

R: pyaar mein wafa ki khwaish karta har dil h Par pyaar mein Kya mile kehna Mushkil h. Mere ishq ka junoon Aur tumhara dhoka, tumhare maut ka karan bana.

She heard a voice behind her.

Man: It's over. All over. You got your revenge my love.

R: it was not only for me but also you. You helped me to get my past out of my life, you gave me love and affection I was craving for years. You became my everything Raghbir.

Ragh: you're my everything ridhima and who hurt you will pay for what they did. Your happiness is what matters to me.

He said kissing her forehead.

Namik Paul as Raghbir Mathur

R: it was needed. My past needed to end, it needed to be dead. The revenge needed to be completed, the fire which was burning me inside has now burned him.

Her eyes were bloodshot red, the fire that burned her for years has finally calmed down. She had put fires all around her but never let a flame touch him, he is her solace, her love, her addiction, her obsession.

He is her's to love, to hate, to care, to hurt, but only her's and the same goes with her. When they met, he was fire and she was ice. With one glimpse of her, he softened his cold stone eyes to deep blue crystals. A single look of her melted his frozen heart in seconds.

She's his angel because she fell for his demons first.

R: he killed me. My old bubbly self, my heart, my emotions. And now I killed him just the way he did, showered him with love and at last boom! Everything over.

She chuckled sarcastically.

R: I would have never thought of it, heck I despised everyone as a criminal but after knowing what they did to my parents I had to give up on my morals.

Ragh: they would be in peace now.

He said hugging her and she burst into tears. He kissed her head, trying to soothe her pain which was hurting him.

Ragh: ridhima please. Please stop crying, see we did this. You did what you wanted from them, but please stop crying. I cannot see you in pain.

Few tears fell from his eyes too, he genuinely loves her. He knows and understands her pain the situations she went through. He always knew how broken she is, she's always been a mess but despite her every flaws he loves her.