Saudade ♡

They say, everything happens for a reason. It starts with a meeting, you meet someone and realise that you want to meet that person once more, you won't even realise when you fall for someone.

You start imagining that person in your life, in your every daily chore. Falling in love is the best feeling in the world, it can't be expressed in words but can be felt. Those two hearts could feel the clonesness growing, it feels good, it feels surreal. Your soul start craving peace in this chaotic life.

Love is like a roller coaster, it's terrifying but you enjoy every second of it. The ones who have one-in-a-lifetime love are the ones who cross every limit for each other. Making the gods bow down, they again find each other. Maybe not in this life,

But maybe in the other one ♥

~♥~

R: excuse me Mr, I think this is yours.

He turned around and his breath hitched for a second. Her long hair blowing in the air, hazel Orphic orbs, red chubby cheeks and an innocent smile on her lips. Wearing white Kurta with oxidised jewellery, she looked like an angel who just ascended on the earth.

Her honeycomb orbs met his red, puffy eyes. Anyone could say that he was crying, his face had dried tear strains.

( banjaara song from movie ek villain)

Jise zindagi dhoond rahi h
Kya Ye wo makam Mera h
Yaha chain se bas Ruk jau
Kyu dil Ye mujhe kehta h

R: hey are you OK?

There was concern and care in those eyes. He was left baffled for a second, how could she care for anyone who she didn't even knew! Maybe she was different.

V: umm nothing miss, it's just. Nothing.

He shook his head and wiped the tears which were near his chin. She rubmagged through her side bag and offered him a hankerchif. He took it hesitantly and wiped those unleashed layer of tears forming in his eyes.

R: oh and this ring! I guess it's yours.

She gave the ring she had just picked up from the ground. He took it with a pained smile and caressed it softly.

V: thanks miss. This is quite special to me.

He whispered and smiled sarcastically.

R: don't waste your tears for someone who doesn't deserves it. They are precious. Shed it for the right one.

She said and he looked at her shocked.

R: I am a psychologist, I exactly can't read minds but I can understand emotions very well and I feel you right now.

She smiled and that smile seemed like a mystry to him, she left from there. Maybe she hides all her problem behind that cute innocent smile of hers, maybe behind that smile there is a world of pain and hurt!

Jazbaat Naye se mile h
Jaane kya asar Ye Hua h

Even if she met him for few seconds, she just captivated his heart and mind. He couldn't help but notice how beautiful yet soulful she was!

Ek aas mili Phir mujhko jo qubool kisi ne kiya h

It was like his soul whispered it to the stars about her becoming his universe and she did had warmness of effulgence! Maybe she's someone who is different or maybe she's someone who's different yet made for him.

He couldn't take the restlessness in his heart so he decided to search for her. He didn't understood why his heart was hurting when she walked away, she just seemed mysterious to his mind,  Elysian to his soul and Yúgen to his heart.