A Carefree day

Note: A beautiful carefree day spent by them as normal people.

~♥~

R: Vansh!

She whined as he looked up from his laptop, she sat on the sofa beside him with a huff.

V: what happened sweetheart ?

He closed the laptop and held her arms, bringing her on his lap. She snuggled into his chest while he wrapped his arms around her tiny clinging figure.

R: I am bored.

She mumbled into his chest and he chuckled.

V: and what do you want to do?

He asked, kissing crown of her head.

R: I want to roam around. hey! Let's spend this day together with each other as a carefree day.

She said excitedly, before he could even respond she again spoke.

R: I will show you my life. My simple life I was living before coming here.

She said, her face had a full blown smile. Just by imagining her life she lived as ridhima excited her, it wasn't like that she hated the life as ridhima Vansh raisinghania but her life as ridhima can never be compared.

She was like a carefree butterfly, who would jump around running behind any flower or animal.

But Vansh was not exactly pleased by her idea, all the negative thoughts surrounded his mind. He knew, it could be dangerous and he didn't wanted to risk her life and also their little symbol of love which was growing inside her womb.

V: ridhima! But it is not safe outside.

Ridhima looked at him with furrowed brows while he tried his puppy dog eyes but his eyes weren't exactly convincing. He rather looked like a chow chow dog, big, scary and dangerous.

R: you wear casuals, I am damn sure no one will be able to recognize you or us.

She said, poking his chest.

V: was it a compliment or an insult of mine?

He felt offended. It was not like he didn't liked wearing casuals but the situations didn't let him. His most of the time he would attend business meeting.

R: take it whatever you want as. But mostly an insult because god knows why you hate wearing casuals.

V: I don't hate casuals I just don't get any chance to wear it.

R: so today you do. And we are going that's it.

Her one glare was enough to make him groan, when she decides something she would definitely do that! And seeing the determination in her eyes, he knew he cannot win from her.

V: OK fine.

He mumbled, defeated. She did a happy dance on his lap while her one smile was enough to light up his dark life.

R: and no angre.

She clearly warned, she knew her husband. Sometimes she wondered is she actually his wife of him! He was always trailing behind him like a

V: no ways!

He almost shouted and she flinched. She looked at him wide eyed.

R: what the hell would angre do between us! Unless you two are the couple and I am that ' kabab mein haddi'

V: I didn't meant it that way ridhima. It's just

He couldn't even complete, ridhima stood up from his lap and looked him with fury.