Second Chance.

V: ridhima we cracked that deal today, you know what it took forever but at last we did it. Angre was really helpful as always but what surprised me the most was aryan's confidence during presentation, you have to believe me he killed it. Never in my dreams I thought that he gonna be so dedicated towards his work.

Today adi had done some serious mischieves, I can't believe it that he stuck chewing gum in teacher's hair. He is what? like 4. Angre was literally red in anger but adi being mumma's boy made some cute puppy faces and ishani melted. He is too good in buttering especially at this age.

He got punishment too, he has to say no to chocolates for a week. But he loves chocolates too much, don't worry I will secretly make him sneak chocolates.

D: beta

She kept a hand on his shoulders and he turned around, he had tears in his eyes.

D: for how long you gonna keep talking to her?

V: my lifetime.

D: she's gone vansh.

V: no she's still here, in this room, in my heart, her smell is still lingering here. I can't stop talking to her.

D: vansh get back to your senses. You're talking to her painting, she's gone.

V: due to me.

Dadi sighed and Vansh started crying silently.

V: it was all my fault. I played her, I played with her feelings, I played with her heart. All she ever wanted was a simple life but with me she never got it. She left me here. I am ashamed of such an act.

D: Vansh I know what you did was wrong but we are all at fault. We all were against her when she was protecting us. We all misunderstood her. You should be thankful to God for creating such a human being, despite of what you did she still helped you with kabir and anupriya.

V: I know dadi, I was only suspicious on them but ridhima left a solid proof for them to root in jail.

Ang: boss.

Both turned around and saw him standing there with adi who was pouting.

V: what happened to my favourite boy?

He just puffed his cheeks more and angre rolled his eyes.

Adi: dada scolded me.

Vansh smiled a little.

V: what you did was wrong na?

Adi: but that teacher always scolds me.

Ang: so you will stick chewing gum in her hair?  She had to cut her long hair, atleast think of it.

V: she must be very proud of her hair right?

Adi nodded.

V: good job devil, it indeed was a very good punishment.

Angre's jaw dropped and both vansh and adi shared a high five.

Ang: you two are devil Jodi, and boss instead of scolding him you're encouraging him. Wow.

V: Aree he's my favorite bhanja, anything for him.

Adi: I want to go park.

Ang: and who will do your homework?

Adi: vansh mamu

He said innocently and dadi burst out laughing.

V: adi ke bache.

He ran behind him making angre laugh.

D: I wish I could see him laugh like this always.

She had a sad smile on her face while angre sighed.