Locket secret.

V: Tumhe shayad andaza bhi nhi Hoga
Kitna chahne laga Hu main tumhe. Ab Mai tumhe khone ka risk nhi utha sakta. Mai Ab Kabhi bhi tumhe Apne se door hota Hua nhi Dekh sakta ridhima. Mushkil se Hum Dono ki duriya kam hui h khote khote bacha Hu main ridhima ko Ab Mein kisi ko ijazat nhi de sakta ki mere or mere pyaar ke beech mein aaye.

His voice trembled as he held the other part of locket. He's never feared of losing her as much as he does now.
It's a whole new fear that grips him , he cannot even imagine his life without her.

A secret which could destroy their life, a past which could affect their present making their future worst.

Here ridhima was in a deep slumber, thinking about the notes she is getting.

R: should I inform Vansh about this? But what if he gets tensed. But I shouldn't keep him away, last time due to my stupidity I almost lost him. I will tell him everything.

She was determined with her decision and went back to their room where Vansh was in the washroom. She thought of telling him tomorrow morning and kept the notes in her jewelry box.

R: Uff his everyday habit. Why can't he just keep his coats in laundry?

She picked up his coat when a sudden pull caused her to crash into a hard chest.

R: Vansh what are you doing?

V: aree romancing with my wife. I have my full rights.

He said caging her in his arms. Ridhima was amused with his sudden mood change.

R: not so easily pati Dev. Mr Vansh raisinghania kitna sataya h tumne mujhe

She wriggled out of his grip and pushed him, one hand of the coat was in her hands and the second one was in his hands. He pulled her close to him and she started blushing.

Vansh was enjoying the moment with his WIFE but right now his main focus was to somehow take out that locket from his coat pocket

Vansh was enjoying the moment with his WIFE but right now his main focus was to somehow take out that locket from his coat pocket. ( oh teri Ye to rhyming Ho gayi)

But of course our Mr Vansh raisinghania couldn't leave his chance to romance with his wife, so right now he was in win win situation.

He bent down and kissed her navel.
It is so easy for him to just kneel down in front of her, he is his own God. But for her, all his guards are down. He makes her feel special.