|| •Kahin to hogi wo•||

Note: not according to storyline.

~♥~

" I can't wait to finally propose her " He whispered to himself and rubbed his heart softly. Breathing out slowly, he blushed thinking of her, his love, his Ridhima.

Vansh: We have been best friends since years, I can't wait to make you my wife.

He said to himself and smiled looking at the ring in his hands. A beautiful platinum ring with a star and moon embedded on it.

Vansh: I know, how much you love stars and skies so hopefully, you will love it.

He looked at his watch and frowned slightly, she was late.

"Vansh!" a beautiful smile appeared on his lips and he turned around.

Dressed in a beautiful white dress, she ascended the stairs, looking like an angel to him. The effulgence fell on her face, making her look like a mundane dream.

Vansh froze for a moment, his heart fluttered at the sight. He breathed out softly, gazing at her intently.

Ridhima stood in front of him with the charming smile never leaving her face.

Vansh: You look gorgeous riddhu

He whispered, still lost in her. Ridhima smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, muttering a thank you.

She looked around and gasped in excitement. The beach was adored beautifully with fairy lamps and fake fireflies.

The måganta looked ethically beautiful with the shining crescent, the white sand contrasted beautifully against their dark night.

Ridhima: Wow....

She muttered, complete awe of the decoration. Twirling around, she looked at her best friend who was gazing at her intently.

Ridhima: Do you want to say something?

She asked, sensing his nervousness and Vansh flinched slightly.

Breathing out slowly, he looked into her eyes and sat on his knee.

Vansh: Ridhima.... We are best friends from years, every moment spent with you is a beautiful memory. But, gradually you made a special place in my heart and slowly, you took that away from me. My heart resides with you. I didn't fall in love with you but walked in love with you, with my eyes wide open, cautious of every step I took.

He said, gazing at her as if she was the only star in his dark night. Holding her hands softly, he planted a soft kiss on her knuckles.

Vansh: I want to witness the world with you, I want to be by your side as a life partner. I want to share my home with you. I want to share my hope with you. I want to grow old with you. So, will you, miss ridhima, make me the happiest man alive by saying yes to my proposal?

He said, tears rolling down his cheeks. His eyes which were shining under the starry night reflected his hope, the twinkle of excitement, the nervousness he carried.

Ridhima was numb all this while, she couldn't believe her ears. Her best friend, Vansh raisinghania, was asking her out!?

Not getting any response from her,Vansh nudged her slightly making her come out of her trance.

Ridhima: Vansh...

She whispered, lowly. Taking her hands away from his hold, she hurriedly made him stand.

Ridhima: You love me?

She said, still not believing his words. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she shook her head slightly, trying to assure herself.