Jealous VR

Note : jealous VR rocks

~♥~

R: I wonder I am his wife or him!

She mumbled grumpily looking at her husband who was way too engrossed in discussing a file with angre.

R: Vansh now will you listen to me? Or you still want to spend time with my sautan?

She asked angrily while Vansh looked at her confused.

V: sautan?

R: Of course. Angre is my sautan, you both are more closer even more than us! I some times doubt you married me or him!

Angre paled listening his bhabhi and looked at Vansh who was looking at her wide eyed.

Ang: boss we can discuss the file later, it's not that important. You spend time with her or from the looks she's giving, I can figure out that she gonna eat me alive.

He whispered, scared from the looks she was giving to both.

V: I think the same angre! My angry bird seems a lot angry. Her mood swings are getting worst, God save me!

He whispered back.

R: what whispering game is going on? You know what Vansh, enjoy quality time with your wife angre!

She threw up her hands up in frustration and walked out of the room.

Ang: boss I think you should spend time with her. During this phase she needs you! And don't worry I will handle this deal.

V: Hmm yes. But I can't believe she called you my wife!

Ang: I don't wanna become your wife!!!!

Vansh looked at him horrified.

V: and who said I wanna make you my wife?!

He asked back shocked. Angre made a face and exited the room.

V: now I need to pacify my sweetheart.

He whispered to himself with a small smile on his face. Her cute antics he need to handle everyday due to her pregnancy hormones! But he loves to do so.

She's like an innocent child who needs to be pampered a lot. Let it be pregnancy, he loves to shower her with care and attention. It's his favorite job to do so.

But he isn't able to give her time from few days due to expansion of his business and this is the reason he spends more time with angre now. But he never expected her to call angre as his wife!

Here ridhima was talking on the phone excitedly.

R: are you serious?

Man: of course I am ridhu. Just open the door.

She literally ran to the door and opened it. As soon as she saw him, she hugged the hell out of him.

R: God I missed you so much jaan!!

Her voice came as muffled because of the hug and he too hugged her back tightly.