|Attention craving puppy|

Note: Just some random pregnancy fun. In line comments please....

~♥~

" Vansh! " Ridhima whined, looking at her husband with a huff who seemed to royally ignore her.

Vansh: yes sweetheart

He muttered, focusing his eyes on the laptop. She flared her nose in anger and sat on the bed, crossing her arms.

Ridhima : vansh! Mujhe attention donaaaaaaaa

She said, tears breaming in corner of her eyes. Her mood swings got worse of her and him almost ignoring her wasn't helping at all.

Vansh: Bolo na ridhima

He said, his eyes still focused on the laptop. Anger rushed through her veins and she looked at him red eyed.

Ridhima: Tum na!! Meri sautano ke saath hi raho!

She shouted, making him startled. He looked up and saw her looking at him with her tear stricken face. Vansh frowned and got up, taking small strides towards her.

Vansh: tum ro kyu rahi ho?

He asked and sat on the bed trying to touch her face but she turned her face the other side.

Ridhima : tumhe kya farak parta hai, tum jao meri sautano ke saath hi time spend karo!

She said, looking at him teary eyed and Vansh looked back at her shocked.

Vansh: sautan?!

He retorted and she eyed him furiously, wiping away her tears harshly.

Ridhima : aur nahi to kya! Laptop aur angre, dono meri sautan hi to hai

She exclaimed and vansh turned red in embarrassment. He was about to say something but she cut him off.

Ridhima: Kabhi Kabhi to mujhe lagta hai ki kahi tum mujhe angre keliye chor na do

She mumbled, tears rolling down her cheeks and his eyes widened in shock, listening his little wife's talks.

Vansh: rid-

He was about to say something but was again cut off, the sound of phone call stopped him.

Ridhima: Pakka meri sautan ka call hoga

She mumbled to herself and eyed vansh who stared at the screen with a sigh.

Vansh: bass 2 minutes

He said, caressing her jaw lovingly and turned the other side to answer the call.

Vansh: haa angre, bolo

She heard him and a frown appeared on her face as she looked at her husband who had now stood up and was striding across the room, still talking.

Ridhima: Dekha! Mere vanshu ka chakkar pucca angre ke Saath chal raha hai

She whispered to herself as more tears rolled down her cheeks. Sniffling, she gazed at him with hurtful look, muttering colourful words for him.

Vansh: haa thik hai, mai aata hu

His these words caught her attention and her eyes snapped open. With a sigh, he turned around only to see his little wife muttering curses under her breath.

Vansh: sorry sweetheart.... Wo actually... Ek important meeting-

He said cautiously but before he could complete, a flying chappal came to direction and his eyes widened.

He bent down and the slipper hit the door with a thud, he breathed out in relief and rubbed his heart slightly as it thudded. He turned to look at his angry wife who was taking out her another slipper.