Preganacy

Note : away from every drama. It's a cute os on Vansh spoiling ridhima rotten during her pregnancy.

➖➖➖

V: Here have this.

He extended his hand handing her the plate filled with her favorite cheese burger. As she took the plate in her hands but kept it back again on the table as she rushed to the washroom and emptied all the content she had before.

Vansh signed. She's getting crazy morning sickness and her mood swings are terrible right now.

V: you OK ridhima?

R: do I look? God I can't take this smell anymore.

Vansh was confused.

V: which smell?

R: yours

He looked at her horrified. What the hell.

V: what??

R: yes your cologne is a trigger for my sickness.

V: forgot sake ridhima it's 1000$ cologne.

R: I don't give a damn to that.

She called someone and told them to come to the room.

Ang: you called me bhabhi?

R: yes bhai, here take this, and make sure it stays out of my sight. If Mr Vansh raisinghania comes to you for this then call me.

She said throwing the bottle to him which he cought it at the same time and ridhima walked away. Angrey burst out laughing, Vansh glared at him and he stopped.

Ang: it happens boss, bhabhi called me for giving me this bottle. Whereas ishani threw my cologne at my face, well thanks to my fast reflex or I was gone that day.

He looked at him wide eyed.

Ridhima returned to the room with French fries in her hands with Uh with chocolate syrup. Vansh looked at her shocked.

V: what the hell are you eating?

R: French fries.

V: with chocolate syrup.

R: so

V: forgot sake chocolate syrup

Her eyes teared up and she threw French fries and chocolate sauce on his face. Angrey giggled and both glared at him.

R: you don't love me.

And left him shocked there.

V: how the hell are French fries and love connected?

Ang: boss you need to be patient with her, during pregnancy her mood swings will go even worst. You need to respect her, women are keeping a baby inside them for 9 months. It's the least we could do by pampering and loving them in that period.

V: you're right angre. But since I know my wifey is kinda angry with me right now you have to help me.

Ang: sure boss tell me

Here ridhima left the room crying and bumped into dadi.

D: ridhima bache what happened why are you crying?

R: dadi Vansh.

D: what did he do?

V: nothing dadi Infact I have a gift for her.

He literally dragged her with him and closed her eyes with a blindfold

R: Vansh it better not be anything scary.