||•Phir aao•||

Note : Starts after Vansh jumped off the cliff. And please don't bash like.... It was her fault or like that. I wrote it to depict her pain, not to give her taunts about choosing wrong.

~♥~

" VANSH" her heart wrenching mourn shrilled in the entire mansion, capable to shake anyone to core.

She fell on the ground with a thud, screaming her heart out, her knees gave in.

Her emotions gave in.....

Isn't life amazing and beautiful? At one instance it gives you happiness of the world and the other moment, breaks you into thousand of pieces and sinks you deep within.

Loving him, was a beautiful fairytale fantasy she thought, but maybe it was the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever.

Don't we all wish to meet someone a little earlier to spend more time with them

To know them little more....

To love them little more...

She did the same, if only she would have not met him under such circumstances.

She sobbed harder, batting the floor. Her head throbbed due to constant crying, she felt emotionalally drained.

R: Why did you left me Vansh!

She shouted, leaning on the floor, feeling lonely and exhausted than ever.

Her eyes traveled towards her right, she crawled where pile of clothes were scattered, a pained smile played on her dry and cracked lips.

R: Again you threw your clothes like this....

She whispered to herself and caressed the material softly, a low chuckle escaped from her lips.

Clutching his suit tightly in her arms, a painful sob escaped from her lips as his cologne hit her senses.

R: I started loving you, you started loving me, it was start of our love story right? Then, you left me

She murmured to herself and kept it close to her heart, she cried harder thinking of his embrace.

The most beautiful thing of love is that we fall for most unexpected person and at the most unexpected time and when you realise that, they are no more.

( song to Phir aao from movie awarapan, this song is something!!)

To Phir aao.....Mujhko satao
To Phir aao...... Mujhko rulao

R: Please come back Vansh....Come on, tease me, make me cry, scare me, hate me but please come back to me.

She whispered to herself, keeping the coat close to her heart and cried harder. The soft material muffled her sobs and she rolled on the floor.

Hugging the coat to herself, she mourned harder.

What kind of fire is this?
What kind of thirst is this?
Which can't be quenched, vanished or stopped? Was it just his embrace she was craving for? Or she didn't realise what he had turned her into....

Dil.... Badal bane
Aankhein behne lage
Aahein aise uthe, jaise andhi chale

Her heart became like a cloud, wandering around in the unknown sky, all she needed was a home in his sky.

But he was no more....

Her eyes flowed, sighs escaped like hurricanes.

R: take away all the sorrows you have given me, take this pain away. Or tell me how do I deal with this pain Vansh.