Their sweetheart

R: Vansh

She softly called out his name and he looked at her, red eyed. There was pain in his eyes, pain of losing their symbol of love and also pain of losing his sister.

His sister was dead for him, the day she tried killing their child became the day when she lost the rights of calling him 'bhai' . Honestly, if she would have really loved him then she would have never taken this step.

She needed punishment, she really did.
His love for her became the biggest mishap, he loved her more than needed. It spoilt her.

R: Vansh look at me

He did so and she pulled him into a hug where he let all his insecurities our, all his frustration out, all his pain out, all his fear out.

His cries were getting louder, she couldn't see him all broken! He is the strongest person she has ever seen.

V: I couldn't save our baby. Please forgive me. I couldn't save our baby

He said hiccuping and ridhima tried to pull away so that she could give him the best news of their baby being alive.

R: vans-

He didn't let her finish just started mumbling sorry. She got flustrated with this act so she forcefully pulled away from the hug.

R: vansh our baby is fine.

His mumbling stopped and he looked at her shocked.

V: Phir se bolo

R: Vansh hamara baby Bilkul safe h. Tum papa banne wale Ho

She said, happy tears were rolling down her cheeks.

V: hamari baby safe h? Mai papa banne Wala Hun!

His voice choked as he said so, he hugged her tightly, feeling overwhelming with emotions. Today his emotions were different, today it wasn't as a lover but as a father.

The father inside him was finally coming out leaving all the insecurities and fear behind. He defeated his trauma for her! For them!

R: I am sorry Meri wajah se tumhe itni taklif hui but hamare baby ko bachane keliye ye zaruri tha.

He kissed her forehead, tears were flowing down his cheeks and she wiped them.

V: you saved our baby. You're gonna be the best mother.

He whispered joining their foreheads together.

R: and you're gonna be the best father vansh.

She whispered back. Both were just soaked in this moment, never wanting to come out of this cocoon which was filled with just happiness. A happy family both forever craved for!

V: wait a minute. I have something for you

With that he disappeared to his closet and took two slashes out of it. She was adoring him and his cuteness as he returned back.

This smile of him is so precious, no one ever got to witness this Vansh who is just ridhima's! He's ridhima Vansh not Vansh raisinghania or VR. This Vansh is different, he'll stay happy only when his lifelines will stay with him.

V: This is for mumma to be

He made her wear that slash, she was smiling widely seeing his gestures it really touched her heart.